Finally, arrived

The plane landed on the airport. I've seen three cars in a row across on where the plane lands. I saw mom, daddy, kuya alfonso, andre, kuya luis and ate xandra. All of them are smiling, I can see on their faces how excited they were to see me. Mom's been clapping and jumping like a kid seeing the plane is already on their front.
"Ma'am it's time to go down now." The flight attendant beam. "Your family's waiting on the side of the runway."
"Thank you miss." I replied.
I took my bag, and went down from the plane. It felt like a celebrity getting down. This is how it feels like pala to be a Marcos.
"Tita!" Andre rans and went to hug me. I carry him and hug him tightly too.
"I missed you." I said. He kisses my cheeks and went back to hug me again.
"You're so big na!" He smiled. He went down when mom rushed and went over to hug me.
She was teary, "anak ko!" She embraces me, very tight.
"Mommy!" I hugged her back tightly too. She fixes my hair and kisses me endlessly.
She lets me go when Daddy came forward too. He said nothing but just immediately hugged me so tight. I hugged him back too and gave him a kiss on the cheeks. "I missed you dad."
I can see how he looks happy. "I love you anak." If mom kisses me endlessly, my dad didn't dare to let me go from hugging naman.
"Okay, okay kami naman." Kuya Luis appeared at his back, we all laugh.
I open my arms, and goofy teases him on my loud voice. He pulled me for a hug and even lift me up. He always does that everytime we see each other. "Ah, you're so heavy na."
I chuckled. "I know right, I gained like 10 pounds kuya."
I transferred my sight to kuya alfonso, "I'll expect of gaining more if I stay here."
"Ah yes! Of course!" Kuya Alfonso hugged me too. "Mukbang here we go!" He gestures.
"Hey, maintain the diet lady." Mom scolded.
He slaps Kuya Alfonso's arm. "Ikaw, stop spoiling your sister with foods."
"Kaya nga, she's so fat na kaya." Kuya Luis commented.
I stick my tongue out to him and made a face while on my way to hug ate xandra.
I pulled her and gave her the biggest hug. I missed her alot. And I was always consider her as my person.
Because of hugging, we both intentionally walk away from them so we can have a little private conversation.
I looked to her, "Ate, you saw my text?"
"What text?" She was confused.
"The text, you know-..." I reminded.
"Okay, okay. Time to go home na." Dad cuts us off.
"Ate naman eh, you're so makakalimutin." I gripe.
She pulled me to go back to them and goes shushing me. "Just talk about it later, max."
I rode the car in between of mom and dad.
I saw the different place as we pass through, it's my first time here in Manila and I felt amaze of what I've been seeing.
Passing through the buildings feels so much more. There's also plenty of buildings on our province but not like this many. The people is so alot in here. Ugh, private life no more.
"Mom?" she faced me instantly.
she fixes my hair, clipping it on my ears. "What is it anak?"
"Are you going to introduce publicly now?" I asked.
She looks to Dad and puts her hands on my thigh. "I guess it's time anak."
"We can't take it to deny you always." she resumed.
I never ever want to be the spotlight, it pressures me. "You know it's okay lang sakin-.."
Mom shake her head. "No more secrets."
"Do you really have to tell everything to everyone?" I was so curios.
Dad answered from my back so I face him. "Those things that aren't shared publicly can be used against to us iha, you know how much we are hated."
"They can as well do something to poison your mind." He said.
Mom also inserted, "I'm sorry if this is your life-.."
I held mom's hand, "no, stop staying that."
"I'm very much lucky to have you guys and if that's what it takes lang naman pala then sige go on I'll meet them all publicly," I don't wanna offend my parents that they might think I'm to ashamed to be Marcos or Araneta. I promised myself that I will do everything that I can to serve them and give them justice.
"We can adjust to it naman anak, pwede na sa friends lang muna namin and as well to our co-partners. Some of it are your Tito Bongs and Tita Imee's friend fpr the meantime." Mom expound.
"Yes, we can take it slowly by slowly until you'll get comfortable." Dad added.
I squeeze myself between them and gave them the biggest hug. "I love you guys."
They both gave a kiss and went hugging me tight too.