Debut

I took a peek on the hallway when I heard plenty of voices chattering. It was dad having a conversation with his friends.
My make up has already been done and the ate is preparing my gown. I was left alone in the room with the make up artists and stylist. Mom knows them all but it'll give a more comfortable vibe if I see atleast one family to join me here.
The butterflies on my stomach started to feel up once again.
"Ma'am suot na po tayo ng gown." One of the stylist said.
"Yes, yes ofcourse." I replied.
They help each other to put the gown on me, "Okay lang po ba kayo ma'am?"
I sigh anxiously, "I don't feel good, to be honest."
"Kaya niyo po yan ma'am, sus sa gandang niyo yan." someone inserted.
"Narinig ko nga po na pinaguusapan po kayo sa labas.." another one joined too.
We all look to her, "Was it negative?" I let out.
She pause, taking all the stares. "Ay hindi po, excited daw po silang makita yung unica hija ng mga marcos."
The other one spank him. As you all know I was surrounded by 4 gays and 2 girls so its's a good vibe plus I'm very much in love with this kind of people.
We all laugh when he chats, "apaka chismosa mo talaga."
The door opened and so it was kitty who entered. We both shriek and she ran to me. "Bakla ang ganda mo."
I rolled my eyes, "Shempre mga magaganda yung mga artists ko." I each by each introduce her to everyone and kitty said her hi's too.
She came closer and whispered, "Uy, you should atleast step beside you social anxiety on this day. There's tons of people on the hall. Like literally tons."
"I think we'll be so much crowded inside as the guests just keeps on arriving kase." She commented.
"God!" I wheeze.
The door opened and I saw mom on the doorstep. "Hi tita." Kitty greeted.
"Hello sweetheart." Mom replied.
"I just checked on Max," She shared.
"Yes, sure. I appreciate it a lot." Mom said.
"Pero Im going naman, Dad's probably waiting." She added as she face me and whispered. "I'll wait on you in the hall." I just nod.
She pass on mom, "Bye tita" mom waved at her.
Mom paused upon seeing me, "You look so beautiful anak."
"I look like you then?" I earn a laugh from her.
She came closer to me and held both of my hands. "How lucky I am to be your mom."
"Okay, save that for later." I slightly pushed her and smiled.
She laugh and pulled me into a hug. "I love you sweetheart."
She kisses my foreheads, "I told everyone not to come here so it'll be a surprise to them."
"I don't really want to spill it immediately." She continued.
I just nod. "Mom?"
She looks at me. "What if-.." she shush me.
"You'll be okay.." she made sure.
I hug her so tight, "okay, we don't want to ruin what the artists efforted."
She lets me go, "I'll see you on the hall."
I nod again.
The stylist made sure that on the next few hours will be just okay.
I made a walk on the hallway while the artist was also rushing to have a quick retouch. We reach on a big door surrounded by guard outside. They all give me a quick bow of head, I waited on the door to be open upon hearing what the speaker said.

"No time for delays cause everyone's been waiting for is already here

"No time for delays cause everyone's been waiting for is already here.."
"Let us all welcome the only unica hija of the Marcoses—Everyone rise for our beautiful debutant—Miss Maxine Celestine."
The big door widely open and I was stun to see a very much expansive space. Large balloons were scattered and pasted everywhere. I just can't how this place turned into an elegant look a like forest theme that I got to be the fairy princess.