Birthday

My eyes flicks open to see my ceiling. I yawn and stretched my body while my eyes was still sleepy. Notifications on my phone started to chime uncontrollably so I press the unlock button to check.

Ate Xandra was most likely my closest among all, she knows me more than anyone could

Ate Xandra was most likely my closest among all, she knows me more than anyone could. She's like a ate-mom material who doesn't bother to ask but rather understands it immediately. She's the wife of my Kuya Luis and they were the best couple. I expected that she'll be the one to greet me first since she's always the one who reminds of some important dates; yes, I forgot about my birthday.

Mom
My dearest daughter, Mommy just wants to greet you a happiest birthday. I want nothing but to give you all the happiness in life anak, mahal na mahal ka ni mommy. And you're always will be the bestest gift I've ever received.

Mom will always be the person who knows me with everything. She will always gonna be my favorite person. She treats like a baby which most of the family does. Mom has always been a classy rich tita vibe. People call her expensive on the way she dress, speak and move. But for me? She'll always gonna be the most soft-spoken and chill type of person. That's why I love her.
They always say I look like mom and she's constantly agreeing to it even though I didn't come out from her tummy. I find it funny everytime I joke around like that on our dinner gathering and it will definitely build an awkward silence. It is just really me who accepts the fact that I'm just adopted, however my fam doesn't really.

Kuya Luis
To the prettiest, smartest and craziest human being I've ever know happy birthday! Kuya Luis loves you wholeheartedly bunso. Your the best thing that the family has. You're a lady now, but you're still the baby of kuya okay? We can't wait to see you!

Kuya Luis was closest ever kuya, I'm close as well to Kuya Alfonso but we bond differently. Kuya Luis has been the most protective and straight to the point type of Kuya. He always wants me to update him with everything. He treats me like a baby as always and wishing that I'll not gonna grow up more. Before he and ate Xandra became couple, all of his time was on me. He never dares to skip any visit days at the province just to go and see me. They were the sweetest since every valentines day him, kuya alfonso and dad never forgets to give me a bouquet too. And as well as you should keep those gifts, chocolates, or flowers that you'll receive from the admirers cause it will definitely just end up on the garbage can especially if they saw it displayed in my room. They never really accepts any admirers on me, and their expectations was on the highest level far enough not to be reach. I never dared to get jelous with ate Xandra since she's very much like a ate to me. Perhaps Kuya Luis and her never skips a year of not borrowing me to mom and dad. I'm very much close to their children, and they never public it out too. Kuya Luis family really wants to maintain a private life to keep away from issues and stuffs.

Kuya Alfonso
Dearest smartest and makulit kong sister, I wish you nothing but love on this day. I hope you'll have fun. And please be on time on your flight, don't get delays cause everyone is so thrilled to see you.