KUYA SANDRO, SIMON AND VINCENT

"Max! Oh please!" Kuya simon express feeling everything of it.
"Shit, I love it!" He nearly yelled. "Go in there deeply, ow that's so satisfying."
"Hey, Simon. You're time is up, It's mine now." Kuya Vincent interfered. I just laugh.
"Okay, my turn." He said feeling excited.
"What the hell?!" I almost fell down from my seat upon hearing Kuya Sandro's voice screaming. He's face looks os mad.
He threw all the shirts of Kuya Sion and Kuya Vincent scattered on the floor. "We were just busy doing our jobs however the three of you were having this freaking good time?"
My face drop while three of our brows curled up in curiosity.
What the hell is he saying?
"Hey, hey what's in here?" Tito Bong went in as well.
"Oh my goodness!" He was shook too.
"See dad? You can't really leave Max on this two perverts here!" He exclaimed.
"Excuse me? Perverts?" Kuya Simon defends.
I held on Kuya Simon's hands to atleast calm him down. I know he's been triggered to whatever that is on Kuya Sandro's mind.
I saw Kuya Sandro looks onto it as he steps forward and spank it so we both let go.
"What's your problem ba, Sandro?" Kuya Simon raises.
"Hey, hey let's all be calm okay?" Tito Bong centered them. "Let's just talk things like this more clearly okay?"
"After what I just saw, who can calm the nerves down dad?" Kuya Sandro's voice keeps on rising.
"What do you think we did ba, Sandro?" Kuya Simon exchanged.
"What the hell should I think ba about it ha? Seeing vincent almost gonna lie down in front of Maxine." He let out.
I step forward, "Kuya I was just giving them a massage—you know the things I learned from my classes." I voice out.
They all listened to me so I took all the confidence I need. "They helped me with my return demo so I as well returned the favor. What's wrong with the massage ba?"
Tito Bong chuckled. "Why did you think such things like that to your brothers ba, sand? Come on dude!" He slowly pushed Kuya Sandro.
His eyes wouldn't bother to leave on mine—that made me nervous. The way he looks at me tells something.
"Oh siya, why don't we just take a seat on the dinner table na lang and have dinner. Agree?" Tito Bong suggested.
"We'll just follow." Kuya Sandro replied ballistically. "You. Come with me." He instructed and pulled me.
I was surprised when someone clutch my hand and it was Kuya Simon. That made a signal to Kuya Sandro to stop.
"What are you gonna do? Scold her like a 15 years old?" He said.
"Can you mind your own busin—"
I both let go of their hands. "Enough already okay? I'm so sick of it, God!" I outrange.
"When will the two of you stop making me as if I'm like a barrier on your brotherhood." Scoffing it out to express the range in my head.
"Oo nga, you both always make away. Don't you guys get tired?" Kuya Vincent added.
Tito Bong placed both of hands on his hips. "Pag eto yun dalaga natin decided to go home, ay ewan ko na lang sainyo."
"Exactly Tito Bong, I am going home!" I burst and straighten my way out of the room.
"Max—" the four of them called but I ignored them
I can still hear their voices on the outside saying, "Nice job dad, you gave her a clue on what to do." It was Kuya Sandro who is speaking.
"Uh—do you really think she's not smart enough to come up to such senses like that?" Tito Bong argued.
After hearing those I decided to go back, "you really see me as a downgrade Kuya Sand nu?"
All I felt is anger which I think the right way to let it all out is today. "You know what offends me the most?"
I can see how he is so interested to hear it so I manage to continue. "I look up to you my whole life and was expecting so much different. I was wrong."
"Very wrong." I mouth and fully decided to never go back.
I locked myself inside my room, lies down on my bed and poured everything out. I felt like a useless person. I just can't take how they think of as a person nor even with the thought that am I really considered to be part of this family?

A few minutes after weeping, my eyes got so tired so it decided to stop shedding tears. A knock on the door disturbed me. Softly spoke, "Iha, its just me and your papa bong. Can we come in?please?" It was mama LAM
I stood up slowly and mess my hair to cover my eyes and by that time as well decided to unlock the door. I saw the two of them standing with their worrying faces. They both went in and gave me the tightest hug. Tito Bong locked the door as me and Mama LAM went over to the bed, hand in hand.
She fixed my hair and clipped it at the back of my ear. I look at her as tears were again forming in my eyelids. "I'm sorry I always make them fight." I pout.
Mama LAM immediately grabbed me and tightly gave me a hug. "Oh shh. No baby, no."
She lift my eyes and wipes my tears. "Those two were just too much excited to be with you which reaches to the point that it looks like a competition to them of whom who will get the most attention with. I'm really sorry Max about their childish behaviour."
"And hey? They planned so much about your vacation here which maybe a little—" Tito bong made a handsign that made me laugh. "Overrated and overreacted."
"I apologize for my boys being more feminist than you." He added and end up with a pinch on my cheeks. "You're our little bunso, remember?" I sneer.
"There's the cute smile." Tito Bong tease while me and mama lam just chuckle.
"Its our day off tomorrow and we decided to make some continuation regarding with some vlogs that I've been busy and entertained to do. The boys are so much in." He shared.
"Sir ay ano po inyong ginagawa diyan?" We heard one of the attendant of Tito Bong speaking from outside which made us be interrupted.
We can't hear the response but the yaya replied with, "eh bakit po ba kayo nakikinig dyan sa pintuan sir? Kung pwede niyo naman katukin si ma'am maxine?"
Tito bong slowly opened my door, seeing and hearing the three of them just trying to lessen their while replying so we can't hear. Okay lang po kami dito yaya, wag na po kayong maingay—" they didn't expect that tito bong will open the door.
"What are you guys doing?" Tito bong asked them and they all just looking to each other pushing of whom to answer.
"Ey sir kanina pa nakatayo sa pintuan ni ma'am dinadapt yung tenga sa pintuan nakikinig po ata sa pinaguusapan niyo." Yaya revealed. I densely chuckled. I laugh with fact that yaya made bukings to them.
"Kayo ha? You are making our princess cry." Tito bong told them.
"You go to sleep na nga." He scolded.
"Is she okay dad? Can we just atleast check on her? Kahit she wont talk lang we just want to make sure she's good." Kuya Vincent said.
"Umiyak na nga, do you think thats good?" Tito bong replied.
"Plus, give her some space and make sure to think about your best apology to her tomorrow." He added.
"And you two.." he points. To Kuya Simon and Sandro. "Stop being childish. You're both old enough to know things. Stop with nonsense act." Then he closes the door.
"Kita mo? Di rin sila mapakali eh." He points the three brothers outside.
I just gave Tito bong a small smile.
"Anyways, do you want to sleep in our room tonight?" Mama LAM offered.
"Yes Max, so atleast it can give you comfort."Tito Bong continued.
I look to them bot first and widely open my arms, "Can I ask for a hug first please?"
"Oh but of course." They move closely to me and gave me an biggest comforting embrace. "Thank you papa bong, thank you mama lam."