preparation

I woke up feeling much better than I usually wake up back in IloIlo. I was a little bit worried cause I almost forgot that I'm already here in Manila with my family. I stared at the ceiling for quiet awhile to sink in everything. Just then, my alarm clock buzzed; it was already 8 in the morning. I pull out my comforter and stood up. I fixed my bed first before deciding to go in the bathroom.
An hour after I finished everything, I directed my way downstairs and headed to the dining area. "Good morning miss maxine." Yaya Alex greeted.
I look to her, "yaya, how many times do I have to tell you na you can just call me by my name."
"Eh ma'am, hindi rin naman po ako sanay eh. Payagan niyo na lang po ako na miss yung itawag ko sainyo." She replied.
I just smiled, "fine, sige. But please don't treat me like I'm somehow a princess to serve to, okay?"
she nodded, "yes, miss!"
She puts the food on the table and put some on my plate. "Oh kakasabi ko lang."
She gestures a peace sign and let out a cute sneer. "Sorry po." I just laugh.
I sat down on the chair and roamed my sight around. "Where's mom and dad?"
"Ay, umalis po miss pumunta ng office pero sabi niya after mo daw kumain pahatid ka daw kase may final fitting hu kayo ngayon." she answered.
"Hintayin ka lang daw ni ma'am dun." she followed up.
"How bout my Kuya's po?" I asked again,
"Umuwi po sila eh, babalik lang daw po sila mamayang gabi." Yaya continued to reply.
A beep on my phone interrupted us, I slide it up to read;
Kuya Sandro
I'll see you later, okay? I'll just fetch you up on your house na lang after I finish my work.
That made me smile.
I got updated last night that Kuya Sandro already graduated last last year on his studies. And Kuya Si was as well. However, Kuya Vincent was just the only one who still continues his studies in Canada. He just went home here for a vacation. Kuya Sandro is currently working in the house of the representative while Kuya simon is on a business company at bgc. That's why pala he told me that he can help me get trained, oh how I hope Kuya Simon will be just the one who will train me.
After I was finished doing everything, I immediately directed my way to do my final fitting. The designer of the gown—Mr. Yan visited me last month for the fitting as well at Iloilo. He let me choose the designs, color of everyone's going to wear for tomorrow's party. I also got the chance to decide to the motif and styles that I want to have for my decorations.
I wore cap and shades to make sure no one will be able to see me before I went in. I was still adjusting of getting public out since I'm very much not used of going outside with my parents on my side. I usually spend spare time outside alone. I entered and immediately saw mom sitting and chatting with Mr. Yan.
"Oh there she is.." mom stood up and approached to give me a kiss.
"Hi ija, how are you?" Mr. Yan greeted, he and mom were considered besties though for years that mom always chooses him to be the one responsible for each celebration that we have. Even on ate xandra and my kuya Luis's wedding, he's the one who also managed it.
I came in to their wide fitting room surrounded by mirrors to see my gown that was already ready, mom waited for me outside cause she had to answer an urgent call. "Ma'am balik lang po ako." Her assistant said. I just nod.
As I went inside, I saw Kuya Simon in there on his toxido. Given to the fact that he will be one of my 18 roses so I was as well the one who chooses for his suit. I was very much mesmerised since it really suits him.
Ang pogi ni Kuya Simon.
He looks so endearing and his appeal was very much showing up on his attire, I knew I chose the best one for him.
"Hey." He greeted.
I didn't realize I was stuck staring at him na pala. I immediately approached to him and said my hi.
"Does it look good ba? Or was it too much?" He asked, looking at me.
I draw closer to him and fixed his tie and the collar of his sleeves. "You look so good," I smiled. I pause for a while when he sneered at me, so wide. I did realize what I just said as well. If I tend to comment to them kase I always say Kuya but now I forgot that kuya simon is my kuya.
"Kuya." I added and immediately let go.
"It suits you well." I commented, distancing from him already.
"Really? Is that all you can say?" He was smiling the whole time he said those.
Ugh, he looks cute when he does that.
He's your Kuya Simon Max. He's your Kuya Simon.
I blast my hands, "well of course, I'm the one who choose that kaya." I changed the subject.
He widens his smile and didn't let go from glueing his eyes on me. "That's all?"
"Ma'am fit na po tayo." The assistant came in.
"Ay, sorry. Naka isturbo po ba ako?" she looks shy when both of us transferred our sight to her.
"No, ate! You're right on time nga." I said, making a face.
"Are you done na ba to fit your suit, Si?" Mom entered, together with Mr. Yan.
"Yes, Tita." He replied and turned around facing the mirror to remove his tie.
"He looks handsome on the suit, right Max?" Mr. Yan looks to me.
I immediately look to him and rushed myself for an immediate answer. "Yes....ofcourse." I daze and turned around to get the bag I drop off but only to caught Kuya Simon staring on the mirror wide smiling and waited for my response to Mr.Yan's question.
Our eyes both met and he even laugh right after. I pushed him slight to tell him that I'm already annoyed and then went to leave the room.