YES

I went down on the living room to hear up tito bong and the rest was busy doing vlogs. I sneak to see them and even though it was recording they both called me when they noticed me.
My eyes are puff so I signalled no and insisted to show up on the camera, I think they are doing such dares.
It was the Kuya's turn to play the game called "guess what's inside the box" and so tito bong went over to me as I busy out myself looking at them.
"You should join us." He suggest.
"Tito, you know mom and dad didn't introduced me yet right? So what would those think if they saw me? You know how many eyes you have on those videos." I engage.
I was thinking for them plus it will be another big issue if I interfere with the vlog with no proper introduction, it could another downgrade to the reputation of the family even just by knowing the fact that everything make sense to some filipino people and it feels anything that my family does is wrong.
"Aren't you joining?" Kuya Sandro asked as the three of them waited for my response that even the camera man took a little glimpse of me on the video.
I shook my head and just sneered, "you go enjoy."
I look at them laughing and enjoying since they were all trying to supposition to each object or thing that is inside the box. I badly wanted to join but I contest on myself not to.
The vlog ended and so they all started cleaning up and helping each other put everything back to the normal position. I got joined by Kuya Vincent as I was fixing the couch and the pillow.
"Hey." He greeted.
"Hi, kuya." I answered, normally
Kuya Vincent looks so awkward having me around and I know he shouldn't be since he hasn't done anything naman eh. I was just full of anger because of Kuya Sandro which is why I tend to include everyone on my anger. "
He properly stood up and waits for me to turn around to face him, and so I did. "I just want to apologize about yesterday."
I chuckled. "As far as I can remember, you didn't do anything naman kuya eh. So why apologize?"
He kept quiet like he was thinking of something then goes slowly curving his lips as his brows curved doing his constant reaction. "Ugh, I just don't want us ti be like this, Max. I'm not comfortable with it."
We both exchange a laugh and he immediately pulled me for a hug. "I love you, Max." My vellus hair stood up in an instant as I can feel the same butterflies again in my stomach. Should I even have to give meanings about it?
he lets me go after a minute of embracing me and then went to clip my hair at the back of my ears while smiling so wide. Kuya Vincent is such a cutie and I can't deny that.
"Max, Can I—.."
"Max." Someone called. I know that voice so much.
We b0th look at it. "Can we talk?" Kuya sandro said.
Kuya Vincent's voice furrowed. "Seriously Kuya? On the bad timing?"
"It's very important Vinny, but I'm sorry for interrupting your business whatever the hell you're talking about there." He sternly speak out.
Kuya Sandro is such a mood.
"Can't you wait ba, Kuya?" I replied and went to look back at Kuya Vincent. "What is it, Kuya?"
"This is urgent, Max!" His voice rise up.
"It's okay, Max. We can talk about it next time na lang." Kuya Vincent suggests.
"Are you sure?" I questioned for confirmation.
he nodded while smiling, "yes. cutie." He pinch my cheeks and smiled.
I sneer, and reminisce how much I admire Kuya Vincent before and now here he is infront of me smiling like a cutie little bunny.
"You should go." He addressed.
"I'll see you later." I farewelled.
Right before I step to leave. I took a pause and reach over to kiss his cheeks. "Bye, Kuya." I giggled on what i have done too so I decided to ran like a kid inside where Kuya Sandro waits. Before losing my sight to Kuya Vincent, I took a peek to watch his reaction and saw him smiling while touching the cheeks I just kissed then he goes snapping his finger like it felt he won something.
I face back only to see Kuya Sandro. "Why are you so tagal ba?" He outrange.
"What are we gonna talk about anyway?" I asked.
He took my hands and pulled me to walk. "Not here." He declared.
We both ended at the garden area, and he immediately lets go of my hands.
"Look. I'm sorry if I did something to offend which partially I have no clue why you are so mad at me and keep on ignoring me." I gasp at his statement.
"Why are you like that ba, Kuya? You're such an ignorant!" I reacted. "After what you said last night, you still don't have any clue about it? My goodness." I'm so stressed out of this kind of attitude that Kuya Sandro has.
"Now you are the one who owes an apology to me." He state, calmly as if he was waiting for a sorry from me.
"Why would I?" I clueless asked him.
"How many times do I have to tell you to not address me as Kuya if we're both alone together." He revealed and opens his arms. "Now, go on say your apologies."
My brows curled up on what kind of immatureness this man has.
"No." I turn my direction and attempted to leave but he clutch my elbow immediately.
I face him once again. "Okay fine! I'm sorry!" He let out.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He repeats.
"Just please stop being mad at me. I dont want it. Ugh, it irritates me and makes me hate myself. And I can't take it everytime you ignore me." He explained.
I snaked my hands infront of me and waited for him to continue. "What else ba, I have to say?"
"Dude, you can't stay being mad at me while we are in a relationship though." I was shook on what he just said.
"In a relationship?" I highlighted.
"Aren't we?" He bought it back to me.
"What is that suppose to mean?" I understand it, ofcourse I do. But I just want to clarify it especially if its coming from kuya Sandro.
He actions his hands and sigh. "That we are now girlfriends and boyfriends?"
He breath out once again as he pulled me close to him staring at me eye to eye. "From now on, we both gonna call each others as Love."
"Can we do that?" He asked.
My lips just smiled unintentionally, "are you sure about this? I mean—.."
He giggled. oh, he's so cute when he giggles. The way he smiles and the way he blush. I never seen him like this. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"
I pulled him for a hug tightly as possible, feeling his heartbeat. He place his palm on my cheeks and let out. "You make me so happy, Max."
"I love you." He clearly stated.
"I love you." I answered and he went back to slowly reach my lips for a soft kiss.
The feels! This is just a dream come true!