Here We Go Again

Chloe's pov
"Emma stop it!" I slammed my locker door and faced her. "You don't need to buy me that" I told her and I could see Shawn and Peter making there way over to us.

"But babeeee, it will look so cute on you" she whined taking my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"No i won't and I don't need it" I laughed.

"Not this again" I heard Shawn speak while rolling his eyes.

"Maybe I should get you one too" Emma squealed and the boys both covered the ears.

"Oh god please no" Shawn said running away to his first class.

"How about you?" I asked Peter and he didn't say anything. All he did was turn around and walked away.

"Okay class time" I dragged Emma to our class and sat down at the back of the class.

The day went by fast and now I'm waiting at the front for Chris to pick me up since he said he would. *honk honk* I looked over and saw Chris' car pulling up.

"Okay guys that's my ride" I waved at them and kissed Emma on the cheek. "Bye guys! Love you!" I said walking to the car.

"Love you more!" I heard Peter shout and I knew exactly what was going to happen now.

"Uh oh" I heard Shawn say and I laughed since this will be a disaster.

"I love her more than you so shut up" Emma shouted and i rolled my eyes and hopped in the car.

I closed the door and i could still hear them shout. Let's just say, they are really loud talkers.

"How's was school?" Dad questioned as I put my seatbelt on.

"Let's just say saw chaotic" he laughed and he played some music.

Scarlett's pov
I just finished answering some important emails and movies and stuff like that.

I decided that I should make some cookies for Chloe since she asked for them this morning. But then she also said that she wanted to help me make them and I bet Rose would want to too.

Instead of that, I got ready for Rose's arrival from her dads house. She's been gone for two weeks and I miss her so much. Anyways, I made sure that her room was clean and that her dolls were out for later.

After I finished Rose's room, I went to clean Chloe's room which wasn't that dirty. Just fee clothes here and there but not so bad.

I finally finished her room and I heard the door open. "Mommmmm!" I heard Chloe shout and that immediately out a smile on my face.

"Yes bubba?" I said walking down the stairs greeting her. "How was school?" She set her stuff down then hugged me.

"Chaotic" she said pulling away and I kissed all over her head.

She whipped her head making a weird face. "Ewww now my heads all wet" she whined and I laughed.

"Where's your father?" I looked over her shoulder and saw Chris walking with bags in his hands. Struggling a little.

I quickly ran outside to help him. He thanked me and we both walked back inside the house. "Thanks for your help" Chris said dramatically.

"Hey i didn't even know you had stuff to bring in" Chloe said grabbing a bag and setting it down on the counter.

"I'm just playing with you" he laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Eww keep it PG" she fake gagged and ran to her room.

15 minutes later
I looked at the time and notice that I had to leave soon to pick up my little ladybug from her dads.

"What would you like for supper?" Chris asked me while looking at me with dreamy eyes.

"Anything is fine" I went up to him and kissed him. I quickly pulled away before things got heated.

"Ugh your no fun" he whined and I laughed.

"Save the fun for later" i winked at him and went upstairs to see if Chloe wanted to come with me to pick up her sister.

I knocked on her door and waited for a response. There wasn't any. "Chloe? Can I come in?" I knocked again but still no answer.

"I'm coming in" I warned her before I opened the door.

Chloe's pov
I was watching some TikTok on my phone peacefully on my bed. I could hear a light knocking but it's probably on the TikTok video on watching.

I then saw the door open and that scared the shit out of me. "Ah shit!" I yelled pulling my AirPods out of my ear.

"First, watch that language and second, would you like to come with me to pick Rose up?" She asked me and I nodded getting off my bed and placing my AirPods on the desk.

We walked downstairs and out our shoes on. We said goodbye to dad and walked to the car.

On the way there, we played some music and sang along with it like there was no tomorrow. "Okay we're here" mom said pulling up to the nice house.

She parked the car in the big driveway and got out but paused halfway. "You coming?" She asked me.

"Yeah" I took my seatbelt off and walked up with her at the door. "Can I ring the doorbell?"

"Of course" mom said and I did just that. We waited for a few seconds and we heard a little girls voice from inside yelling 'mommy here'.

Rose's dad opened the door for us and let us in. "Hi Chloe!" Rose yelled and jumped into my arms.

"Hello Rosebud" I hugged her back and she then hugged her mom.

"Okay you have everything?" Mom asked her and she nodded. "See you later" we said our goodbyes and hopped in the car.

"Can we play some Justin Bieber?" I asked mom and she was about to say something but Rose interrupted.

"No can we play some Bruno Mars?" I heard mom sighed and we started arguing.

Scarlett's pov
The girls started to argue about what songs we are going to play. "No Justin" Chloe said crossing her arms.

"No I want Bruno" Rose did the same thing.

I sighed knowing this will be a long week. "Here we go again" I told myself and stared to drive playing some Jonas Brothers.

Hehehehe so here's the first chapter of the second book. Enjoy the next chapters!!

And thank you for coming this far in this journey with me 💓💓💓💓🤞🤞😎