Black Widow Moves

Rose's pov

I see Chloe sitting on the couch looking down. So I'm going to try to cheer her up. I run up to her and jump on her and she starts to yell at me. I don't know what I did so wrong. "Rose get off me!" She says and I immediately do what as I told.

I just stood there scared to see if she's going to yell at me more. Then mom runs in the room. "What's going on?" She asks but I don't say anything. I just run out of the room thinking I did something really wrong and that they don't want to be around me.

"Hey Rose- why are you running?" Lizzie stops me. "Chloe's mad at me" I told her about to cry. "Awww why is she mad?" She picks me up and walks out in the backyard where dad is barbecuing some food.

He waved at us and we both wave back then I lay my head on Lizzie's shoulder. She walks us to my playhouse and we sit in it. It's a playhouse that all of mommy and daddy's friends helped build. Also known as the Marvel Cast.

I'm sitting on Lizzie's lap silently crying. "Hey babe, it's okay. She didn't really mean to yell at you. She's just in pain" Lizzie tells me making me look at her. "She didn't look in pain" I tell her as she wipes my tears away.

"She doesn't show pain because she's a strong girl" she tells me and I tilt my head. "So when you're filming and you get hit by accident, you don't yell or anything so does that make you strong?" She laughs and nods her head.

"That's right" she says then we see dad peak his head inside. "What's going on here?" He says and then we climb out of the playhouse. "Daddy are you strong?" I ask him and he looks down at me as we walk to the barbecue area.

"Well I am Captain America" he says and I shake my head. "Should we test that out Rosebud?" Lizzie crouches next to me and I smile and nod my head. "Can I punch you?" I ask dad.

"Um first, why? And second, why?" He says making Lizzie and I laugh. "Let her punch you and see how strong you are" Lizzie tells dad and he sighs. "What if she hurts-" "Chris! She'll be fine. I taught her how to punch so did everyone else" dad looks a bit mad now. It's funny.

"You mean the whole Marvl cast!?" He says flipping some burgers. "Yes. Even your own wife" Lizzie says making dad sigh again. I think he likes to do that. "I don't know..." dad says placing the flippy thing on the table.

"Just do it" Lizzie says making dad freeze. That's funny. "Yeah let me do it" I said getting ready to punch him. "Alright but-ouch!" He says holding onto his leg. Yup! I punched him. "I wasn't ready!" Dad says rubbing his leg.

"Daddy's not strong!" I told Lizzie and she high-fives me. "What are you doing to my child?" He asks pulling me away a little. "Teaching her how to fight" she says like it was obvious. I mean it is.

"Uncle Renner is going to teach me how to shoot arrows with Hailee!" I told him and he immediately shakes his head. "Does your mother know about this?" He asks and I nod my head. I told her earlier and she said it was fine because they were you arrows for like a five year old.

"Then uncle Sebby is going to teach my how to shoot guns!" I told him. "No. Nope not going to happen" he says picking me up, turning off the barbecue and bringing me inside with Lizzie following us. He sets me down on the counter and takes out his phone.

"Who are you calling?" Lizzie asks standing in front of me hugging me. I hug her back. I like her hugs. But I like mommy's better. "Sebastian telling him he can't leave you anything" he press the FaceTime button.

"What's up Chris" we hear Sebby talk. "What is wrong with you?" Dad says making me laugh. "Oh hey Rosebud" Sebby says and I say hi back. Lizzie picks me up and walk to the living room with dad behind us. Mom and Chloe weren't there anymore. "Hold on a sec. I'm connecting you to the tv" dad says and Sebby nods.

"Okay" dad says sitting down. Now we can see his face better. "Are you ready for shooting practice?" Sebby asks me and I see dad shake his head and I just nod. "Yes!" I said with Lizzie beside me. "She will not be learning any of that" dad says and i huff.

"Why not? She already did learn something from her mother" he says and dad looks at me and I just nervously laugh. "What did she show you?" Dad asks and I stand up and show him how to shoot with my fingers. "Oh god" he says putting his head in his hands.

"Rose show your dad the iconic black widow stance" Sebby says and I climb on the couch about to jump. "Be careful okay?" Lizzie says. "Always" I smirk and jump off landing like how Black widow does. "Cool right?" Sebby says as I stand up.

"No. Not cool. She's seven!" Dad says. Sebby jus rolls his eyes. "Okay and? She needs to learn these things" Lizzie tells him and Sebby agrees with her. "Scarlett!" Dad shouts then we hear footsteps coming down the stairs. "You had to shout?" Mom says coming in the living room. "Oh hey seb"

"Hello Natasha Romanoff" Sebby says making me laugh. "So what did you need?" She says sitting down on the floor and I sit on her lap. "Your teaching Rose how to do these black widow moves?" Dad asks and she shrugs. "Yeah?"

"See even her mother is showing her these" Sebby says and dad hangs up on him. "Rude" Lizzie says. "Hey baby, did you show dad the other trick i showed you?" Mom asks me and I shake my head. "You should show him" Lizzie says smirking. I nod my head and stand up placing some pillows on the floor so that dad doesn't get hurt.

"Should i be worried?" Dad asks as I tell him where to do stand. "Maybe a little" mom tells him. "Okay ready?" I ask him as I stand in front of him. "Not really but-" I quickly swipe his feet from under doing that black widow move again. He lands on the floor but on the pillows.

"Ouch" he said and we all laugh. "I'm glad this is funny to you" he says standing up and we see Chloe walk by the room but doesn't say anything. We all look at each other not knowing what was going on.

What do you guys think is happening with miss Chloe.

And I hope you guys know what black widow moves I'm talking about lmao

Okay have a great day or night

Love you 3000 <3