Hype House

Okay so before we start, the hype house will be everyone that's in the photo above plus Larray and Noah and maybe more idk yet. Okay enjoy! And this is when everything was fine with everyone so when it first started.

Charli's pov

We all finished eating and I got a text from our Hype House group chat saying that they want to take a photo shoot with everyone at the beach.

I said yes and that we will have some of my family friends over that they can meet and they say that's fine.

"Okay you guys ready?" I asked them as they were all outside.

"Yup!" Rose chimed and we all laughed. We decided to walk to the beach since it wasn't far.

10 minutes later...

We arrived at the beach and Rose went running off with Chris. Mom, dad and Scarlett were talking about things while I walked over to the group with Dixie and Chloe.

On the way there, I could tell that Chloe was getting nervous and so was I even though I know them well. "Hey guys relax they are chill" Dixie told us and she ran off.

"It's going to be okay" I told Chloe and she agreed.

We arrived and the first person to greet me was Addison. "Hey girl!" She gave me a hug. "Who's this cutie?"

"Okay wait" I got everyone's attention. "Hello everyone, I want you guys to meet my friend Chloe. We are doing a photo shoot with her so please be nice" I told them and they all ran towards us well mostly Chloe.

Chloe's pov

The kids ran towards me. They seem like they are around Charli or Dixie's age which is fine. "Hi I'm Addison Rae but you can call me Addi" a blind girl came up to me. She looks really energetic like Rose.

(Addison Rae)

(Addison Rae)

"Nice to meet you" I was about to give her my hand but she hugged me instead which I didn't mind. She's nice.

Next this girl with brown wavy hair came up to me. "Hi I'm Avani!" She hugged me. And I hugged her back.