Lmao what?

Not proofread like always

Chloe's pov
"Can you not!" I hear Peter shout from downstairs. "Guys not so loud" I can hear dad tell them. "Sorry" they all say then I hear footsteps running up the stairs. "Chloe!" They all say and I smile.

Peter jumps beside me hugging me so does Shawn. "Are you guys done touching my girlfriend?" Emma stands there looking annoyed. "Can you stop being so overprotective?" Shawn says literally squishing me.

Emma walks over and pulls him off of me and the bed. "Ouch!" He says as he landed on his butt. "I warned you" Emma says making Peter back away a little. "How my beautiful girlfriend that I haven't seen for a splice hour" Em says now sitting down next to me.

"Fine I guess" I tell her. She looks at me and shakes her head. "Liar" she whispers in my ear. "Let's watch a movie" Shawn gets off the bed and grabs the remote looking through Netflix.

He lands on the show 'The hype house' so we watch that. We all get comfortable and I'm cuddling with Emma as the boys cuddle each other. Jk they are on the floor cause Emma made them. Jk again. Lmao. Fools.

We were on the second episode when my phone rings. It was a FaceTime call from a number that I don't know. Then another number got added and it was my Uncles. Hunter.

I answer the call because Hunter was in it. "This better be important" I tell them. "Wow nice to see you too" he says and I hear a woman laugh. I know that laugh. "Is that Daisy fricken Ridley!?" Peter shouts moving Emma away so that he can see.

I put that extra number in my contact and blah blah blah. "Yeah. She's dating my uncle" I tell them and their mouth drops. Well only the boys. Emma already knew that. "So what are you calling?" I ask them and I notice that they are outside somewhere.

"Well I was calling so that you could open the door but you can't since your crippled so one of your friends can" he says and I roll my eyes. "Why didn't you ring the doorbell or called mom?" I ask him. Stupid little bitch.

"She wasn't answering" Daisy says in her nice accent. "How- She's here right?" Shawn ask looking at me and I nod. "Weird" I sigh. "Just walk in, the door is open" I tell them and I then hear a dog barking. DODGER!!!

I haven't seen him in a hot minute. He stayed with Uncle Scott for a while since of filming and stuff. "Dodger!" I yell his name then I hear him bark and jump on my bed. "Hey there buddy" I pet him.

"Where's your parents?" Hunter comes in my room with Daisy behind him. She smiles at me and I smile back. The boys are literally drooling. "I don't know" I got up with the help of Emma and I used my crutches to walk around the house.

"Maybe their room?" I tell Hunter. He nods his head and opens the door to their room. "OH MY GOSH!" He yells and immediately closes the door. "What?" I open the door back up. Daisy is just laughing because Hunter can be a child at times.

"Why my my brother yelling?" Mom ask walking towards the door wearing shorts and I crop top. "Yeah, why are you yelling?" I face Hunt and he looks like...um I don't know.

"You are wearing booty shorts!" Hunter practically yells. Oh yeah, he's protective over mom. Twin power lmao. "No there not" mom says looking down. "You can't even see that beautiful booty of hers" dad says making me want to drown.

"Yeah Hunt, she's fine" Daisy says and I nod. "What about me, I'm wearing shorts that are shorter than moms" I smirk at him. I know I'm annoying him but it's funny.

"I realized but I wasn't going to say anything because YOU are stubborn as scarlett" he says making me roll my eyes. "Speaking of that, go change" mom says and I roll my eyes. Again. "Fine" I'm literally wearing booty shorts but not. Does that make sense.

I go back to my room and put on some longer shorts. "Oh you guys are still here" I forgot that my friends are here. Lmao. "Wow, rude" Shawn says and we all laugh.

We all decided to go downstairs and I didn't want to use my dumb stupid crutches so I called Daisy to carry me downstairs. "Can you carry me?" I ask her as nice as I could. "Of course" she easily lifts me up.

"So when's the new Star Wars movie coming out?" I ask her. "Soon" "what's it about?" I ask. I love Star Wars so I want to know. "Can't say" i rolled my eyes. "Please, just a little something. I won't tell anyone I promise" I know she's thinking about it.

"Fine. There's a huge fight against Kylo and i on a ship on water" she tells me. "Cool" I can't wait for that. We arrive to the living room and I see Hunter is clearly annoying mom and it's funny.

"Yeah so then you have to make sure you put the right amount of oil-" "Can you shut up!" Mom yells making us all laugh except for Hunt. "Okay shorty" he says. Moms about to fight him but dad stops her.

Everyone is there all calming down now. We decided to watch a movie and while it was playing, Hunter told mom something making her look at me in shock. What did he expose me of?

"Chloe, come here" mom says not even looking at me and walk right past me to the kitchen. "What de you say!?" I hiss at Hunter but he just shrugs. Argh shit. I'm in trouble.

"Someone's in trouble" Peter says laughing with Shawn. Emma just glared at them. "Shut up Peter James Kennedy and Shawn Lee Miller!" Emma tells them so shut it before I kill them.

"I'm going to die" I tell myself making my way to the kitchen slowly. I hop on counter and wait until mom says something. She doesn't say anything. SHES ONLY STARING ME MAKIKG ME WANT TO BE 6 FEET UNDER.

Okay so I'm thinking of doing some drama with Chris and Scarlett like she sees him cheat or something then shit goes down then they get a divorce or sum then Scar is all depressed and shit then we try to help her and stuff.

I don't know that's just an ideas cause I'm bored