Youtube Video

Okay before I start they will be playing a game and I got this idea from the video James Charles did on his Chanel so that's why I did it. Buttt James with not be in there cause I hate him and not everyone in his video will be in there just letting you know. Okay anyways enjoy!

Chloe's pov

I woke this morning from a text from Larray. I open it duh.

Larray: hey girl! I had an idea that we could film a YouTube video with some of my friends today. Would you like to join us?

Chloe: yeah sure I'll have to ask but I'm sure it would be fine. What's the video about?

Larray: we are going to play 'among us' with Charli, Dixie, Noah, Nailea, Avani, Issa and Addison.

I know who Nailea and Issa were because I watch their YouTube videos and they are so funny. I love them!

Chloe: sounds fun! Where and what time?

Larray: my house (address sent) and at 1:30 but you can come before that since were ordering pizza for lunch but it's up to you

Chloe: okay let me ask my parents

Larray: okay!

I ran downstairs to ask my parents to see if I could I go. "Guys! Can I go play among us with Charli, Dixie and all of them" i showed them the texts.

"Yeah that's fine. I'm glad your having fun with them. They are really nice people" dad said and mom nodded.

"Great thanks!" I ran back upstairs.

"No breakfast?" I heard mom say and I laughed.

I went back on messages and texted larray.

Chloe: they said that I could go!

Larray: yes! My bestie is coming! Okay I'll see you then

Chloe: okay and thank you for inviting me

Larray: no problem I'm literally in love with you so of course I would

I laughed at that and I was about to turn my phone off but I got a text from Charli. Oh yesterday we exchanged numbers. We all did.

Charli: hey my mom just told me that you were sleeping over tonight!

Wait pause. Huh? I ran back downstairs. "Am i sleeping over at Charli's tonight?" I asked mom and she laughed.

"Yes you are. Heidi and I arranged it last night it was supposed to be a surprise" she told me and my jaw dropped.

"Yes! Thank you thank you thank you!" I hugged her and ran back upstairs to text Charli.

Chloe: haha i just figured that out too. Mom told me it was supposed to be a surprise

Charli: oops

Chloe: haha it's okay!

Charli: well that's all I wanted to say oh and larray told me that your coming to okay Among us

Chloe: yup I am!

Charli: awesome! See you there then

Chloe: yup bye

Charli: haha your cute bye

Holy shit she just called me cute. That's totally normal. It's okay tho. I'm sure Emma wouldn't mind.

I was about to put my phone away for the second time when I get another text. "Ugh" I kicked my legs on my bed. I was getting annoyed. All I wanted was to eat breakfast.

I look to see who it is and it's Dixie.

Dixie: hey want me to pick you up? It's on the way to larray's.

Chloe: um yeah sure thanks

Dixie: no problem

I then put my phone down. It was down for a solid five seconds until I get another text. "Oh my fucking god!" I shouted.

"Language!" I heard dad shout from downstairs.

"Sorry!"

I opened my phone to see that Emma texted me.

Emma: hey what are you doing today?

Chloe: I'm hanging out with friends from the hype house

Emma: are you being serious?!

Chloe: yeah...

Emma: I don't believe you

Chloe: image sent

Emma: why didn't you tell me you were hanging out with them even yesterday

Chloe: I didn't know it was that important

Emma: whatever. Can you hang tomorrow then?

Chloe: depends on what time I get back

Emma: from what?

Chloe: Charli's house

Emma: what are you doing there?

Chloe: I'm sleeping over tonight

Emma: k

I knew she was mad now. I don't see why though. But whatever.

I now go downstairs to eat breakfast. Finally. I saw Rose eating  some fruits and she handed me some. "Thank you" she smiled at me as we ate.

"What time are you leaving? And should I drop you off?" Mom asked sitting down In front of  me.

"Um I'm leaving at 12 since they are ordering some pizza and dixie will be picking me up so you don't have too" I told her.

"Dixie's coming?!" Rose got excited. I swear they are like besties now.

"Yes but you can't come but maybe you can say 'hi' to her or something" Rose pouted a little but she nodded.

11:30 am

I went up to my room to pack for the sleepover tonight.

That's it.

11:59 am

"Dixie's here!" I heard Rose shout so I ran downstairs with my bags.

I put my shoes on and ran outside where Rose, mom and dad were talking with Dixie and Charli. "Hey guys" i walked over to them and they smiled. Charli more then Dixie.

"Hey you ready?" Dixie asked me.

"Yup!" Charli smiled at me and lead me to the back to drop my bag off.

"Have fun girls!" Mom waved at us as we got in the car. Dixie was driving while Charli was in the passenger seat and I was in the middle seat in the middle two.

"Bye Dixie!" Rose waved at her and Dixie laughed.

"Bye Rose" Dixie waved and see started ti drive off.

"Rose really loves you" I told Dixie and she laughed.

"I can see that" she took a right turn.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Charli said playing some music and we sang along.

Hehehe let's have some fun!!

Suggestions