Pranks With Rose

Chloe's pov
"Chloe come annoy Robert with me" Rose says about to walk out the trailer and I follow her. Annoying Robert is fun. So why not. "Uncle Rob" Rose skips towards him with me behind her. "Ugh what do you want?" He gives us sass. "Can i play on your phone?" She gives him the puppy eyes and he sigh giving in. "Fine but not for long" he hands her the phone and he walks off to do some scenes. "Let's vlog" I tell her and she turns the camera on and starts recording. "Hello I'm here with my big sister, Chloe, and we are here on set" she says and I laugh. "Now as you can see in the background, uncle rob is doing his stunts and let's see if he can make them" I say and we turn the camera so that it faces him.

We wait and he falls on his face. "Hahahaha did you see that. He failed" Rose says and we both laugh about to die. "Rose Dorothy Dauriac!" We hear mom shout and we freeze looking at the camera. "Okay so I might die" Rose says and I laugh almost actually dying. "Chloe Elizabeth Quinn Johansson!" Then we hear dad shout. "Or maybe she will die" she says and we look at each other. "Run!" We both say and we go separate ways. "Rose this way!" I whisper yell and she runs towards me as fast as she can. She looks funny running. "Are we going to die?" Ash easy me as we hid under a table that has a sheet covering us. So we're good. "If you don't shut up then yes we will" I cover her mouth but she just licks it. "Gross" i wipe my hand on her shirt and she just laughs.

We wait and see what happens. Nothing much happens but we can hear them asking around if they saw us. "Yeah I'm just getting some water" we hear Sebastian walk over to the table. I put my finger to my lips to tell Rose to be quiet. She nods her head and does the same thing. "Sebastian Stan! Man you're looking good" that was Anthony. "I always do" Seb said and I was about to laugh but I had to shut up. Then we could see their feet from under the table so I poked Seb's foot. "Why did you touch me?" He asks Anthony. "I didn't touch you stupid" he said and laugh looked me about to laugh but I had to cover her mouth. Thank god she didn't lick it this time. "Can I do it?" She whispers to me and I nod my head. She pokes Anthony's leg and I hear him get annoyed. "Mental arm would you stop that!?" He say clearly really annoyed. "Bird man I'm not doing anything" he said then there was a pause. The next thing we know is that the cover got lifted up and I saw Sebastian and Anthony looking mad.

"Hi guys" Rose and I say and we pull them both  down with us under the table. "What are you two doing?" Sebastian asks and we laugh. "Pranks!" Rose says and we see their eyes lit up. "Oh let me join" Anthony says. "Me too" Sebastian says as Rose hands them Roberts phone. "Look we did a mini vlog and we caught him falling cause of his stunts" Rose says shaking them and they laugh so hard. "Omg send me that" they both said and we did before we did anything else. "Okay I have an idea for a prank" I tell them the whole plan. They agree but Rose looks a bit unsure. "It'll be fine" I told her and she nods.

We leave the table making sure no one saw us and we get our plan into action. It didn't take long. Just a bit of fake blood we found on set.

Rose's pov
The plan was ready now it was my part. I run over to mom and dad who were talking with some of the cast. "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" I run up to them. "Daddy! It's Chloe!"

What do you guys think the prank is lmao

Suggestions