Bruises

Chris' pov
I'm in the kitchen just cleaning up when I hear the front door slam shut and Chloe walking to her room and slamming her door. What's up with her? "Chloe I swear to god" I hear Scarlett tell herself as she takes her shoes off.

I walk over to her and set her purse down. "What happened?" I ask her and she sighs. "She got beat up at school I don't know why but she's in pain but she won't admit it" she tells me and walks up to our room. To calm down probably.

I'm going to talk to Chloe but I'll let her calm down a little. As I wait, I pick up some or Rose's toys and books then clean the living room then decide to go up to Chloe's room.

I walk upstairs and to Chloe's room. I knock on the door. "Go away Scarlett!" She says and when she calls her mom Scarlett, you know she's mad mad. "It's not Scarlett" I tell her and I wait.

The door finally opens and I walk in and shut the door behind me. Chloe's on her bed her back facing me and just staring at the window. "Wanna tell me what happened today?" I ask her sitting down next to her.

"No" she whispers. "Okay" we sit there in silent until she won't stop moving. "You okay?" I ask her and she just nods her head. I know that's a lie. "What's hurting?" I ask her and I can tell she's debating if she should tell me.

"My stomach" she says getting up but as she did that, she winced in pain. "Can I take a look?" I ask her and she nods. She lifts her shirt up a little to reveal some purple bruises on her stomach.

"Oh my god" I look over them and they don't look good. "On a scale of 1-10 how bad does it hurt?" I ask her going to her bathroom to get some medicine to help the pain.

"Um 8 maybe?" She says whit tears now rolling down her face. I hurry back to her. "Okay I want you to take this for the pain and I have this cream to put it ok so it helps" I tell her and she takes the medicine and swallows it.

"May I?" I ask her and she nods pulling her shirt up so I can put the cream on. "Hey it's okay if this happens again then I will go all Captain America on this kid" that made her laugh a little but she immediately stopped because of the pain.

Chloe's pov
Dad helped me with my stomach but it still hurts but he said it will help later on. "I'll get you some ice and you can rest" he says running downstairs. I try my best to climb in bed but that hurt.

Dad hurries back in with the ice and hands it to me. I place it on my stomach. Ahhh i feels nice. "Is there anything you want for supper?" He asks me. "Anything's fine" I tell him and leaves me alone.

I get some texts from my friends asking if I was okay and stuff. I said that I was and blah blah blah. I sit there thinking if nothing. Then I had a thought that I should apologize to mom. It wasn't her fault and I kinda snapped her so that's not fair.

I sit there debating if I should go now or later. Ugh I'll just go now so I can get it over with. I get up putting the ice on my bed and walk out of my room and to moms room. I think that's where she is.

I tip toe my way there and I see her door a bit open and I peak inside. I see her sitting on her bed crying. Oh god I made her cry. I open the door. "Mom?" I say and she looks up at me whipping her tears.

"Hey" she says putting on a fake smile. I walk over to her and sit next to her. That hurt a bit but i suck it up. "How are you?" She asks acting like she wants just crying toe seconds ago.

"My stomach still hurts but dad put this cream on it to help me" I tell her and she just nods. "I'm sorry for yelling at you" I tell her not staring at her. I was staring outside. It was now raining. I love rain.

"It's okay" she says looking out the window just like me. "I have bruises on my stomach" I told her. I don't know if she wanted to know that or not but I told her anyways. "Let me see" she says and I lift my shirt up and show her. She gasp.

"I'm sorry" she says and I shake my head. "It's not your fault mom" I tell her and I hug her. That hurts but I suck it up because I want a hug from her. "You're going to tell us if it still hurts and it's getting worst okay?" She bops my nose.

"Okay" I tell her and she smiles at me. She hugs me but not to tight so that it won't hurt. It still did a little but not too much. "Now I have an important question to ask you" she says looking at me. Oh shit she's being serious.

"What is it?" "Well after what happened I was thinking if you want to go back to online school so that doesn't happen again but if you don't want to that's completely fine" she tells me and I think about.

I don't want to see Rebekah again but I also want to stay with my friends. "Just think about it" she tells me while getting up. "Come on Rose and Lizzie should be here soon" mom says. Lizzie!

I forgot about my stomach so I stood up really fast but that was a bad mistake. Made my stomach hurt twice as much. "Ow fuck!" I said and mom runs over to me. "First are you okay? And no swearing" she says.

"Just hurts a little" I tell her and we hear the doorbell ring then some giggling. "That must be them" mom says helping me downstairs. Mom sets me on the couch and I see Rose looking at me smiling.

Oh no. I know what's going to happened and I'm not in good shape for that. Shit.

Suggestions