The Sleepover

Chloe's pov

I push Charli gently against the wall so that our bodies are close together.

(Like this)

(Like this)

"W-what are you doing?" Charli stutters and it's cute.

"Something you wanted me too do in a while" i wink at her and lean in.

I feel her sweet and soft lips on mine.

(Like this ish)

(Like this ish)

We start making out but I pull away before it can escalate. Charli whines and I book her nose. "Let's go back. People might think where we went" I told her and back away from her.

"Okay cutie pie" she smiles and takes my hand. She's cute like this. I'm glad she's much happier now.

The hype house pov

They all started having fun not noticing that the two girls left. But they soon came back. "Charli!" Dixie yells from across the room. "Chloe!" She shouts both of the girls names.

"Yeah?" They both walk over to her.

"We're playing a game" Dixie said and they agreed to play.

So now everyone is playing games and having fun. Chloe is forgetting about Emma slowly. Charli is much happier now. Dixie can tell what just happened between them. Larray is going crazy and making fun of Issa since he doesn't understand the game. Noah is trying to explain to Issa the game. Addison and Avani are just laughing along. Nailea is recording what's happening and posting it in the group chat they all have together.

Chloe's pov

After all the fun and games, it was time for us to go nice Noah had a soccer game the next day early in the morning that we agreed to go watch. Well Dixie, Charli and I did.

"Bye guys!" Dixie said as we left. Oh and we had to drive Noah home because Dixie insisted. So I'm sitting in the back with charli and the two love birds are in the front.