Papers

Not proofread like always and really mild smut like i wouldn't even consider it as smut but still

Chloe's pov
"Can we go on that one?" Rose points to a pony ride. "I don't think Chloe wants to go but I'll go with you" mom answers taking Rose's hand. "We'll stay here" Lizzie shouts. Mom gives her a hands up.

"So what does little Johansson want to do?" Lizzie pokes my nose. "I know you can't do much with that leg of yours" I sigh knowing it's true. I hate this stupid boot. "Let's do that" I point over at a booth. "I want the Koala" I make my way over slowly.

I could be going faster but I feel a little off. I don't know what it is but I just do. It's probably cause it's hot outside. "I'll win you the Koala" Lizzie says as I realized that you actually need to legs to play this game. "Okay" I smile and she pays and starts the game.

I watch how intense Lizzie gets while playing games. It's actually scary but she will start fighting you if you're in the way. Don't even get me started on Monopoly. "Lizzie!" I turn around to see Rose running towards us. Mom is a bit behind looking pale.

"Hey Rose" Lizzie says, her eyes still on the game. "The pony's we're so fun! They spin around and around and it made mommy sick" I look over to see mom about to puke. She runs to the neared bin and throws up.

"Um, moms puking" I casually say out loud. "What!?" Lizzie says speeding up the game. After she won, she handed me the Koala and ran to mom. "Lizzie likes mommy" Rose whispers to me. "Maybe" I whisper back taking her free hand and walking towards then others.

We finally made it to the others. We see mom wiping her mouth on some toilet paper or something. "Here, this will help" Lizzie hands her some gum and she thankfully takes it. "We should get going" mom says after composing herself. "Oh okay" Lizzie smiles walking us to the car.

We walk back with some things in our hands which made it difficult for Rose so I helped her. I still didn't feel that good. I don't know why though. "Keep an eye on her, Scar" I hear Lizzie whisper to mom. Probably about me.

I help Rose up and as I did that, I felt really dizzy. Like really dizzy. "Sissy? You okay?" I shake my head. "Mommy! Chloe isn't okay!" Rose shouts making my head pound.

Scarlett's pov
I look over because Rose is shouting about how Chloe isn't okay. "Chloe? What's wrong baby?" I ask her helping her in her seat. "Want me to get some water?" Lizzie ask standing next to me. "Could you?" She nods and runs off.

"Baby, you okay?" I still felt sick form earlier but that doesn't matter. Chloe needs my help. "I don't feel good" she whines. "And my leg hurts" I quickly take her boot off and see her leg red. "Let's leave this off for a bit but be very careful" she nods.

"It's okay! Mommy and I will help you feel better" Rose says making my heart melt. She then hands her older sister a teddy bear that she got and gave it to her. "I got the water" Lizzie shows up beside me handing Chloe the water.

She doesn't drink it. "Drink" I tell her but she doesn't. I sigh knowing that she's stubborn as heck. "We're not leaving until you drink some water" Lizzie tells her and I nod so does Rose. "Then I guess we're not leaving" Chloe crosses her arms and looks in front of her.

"Fine" I say backing away about to shut the door. "Fine" she then says. I close her door accidentally slamming it. I didn't realize that I was crying until Lizzie came over and hugged me. She's taller than me so my head is around her chest/neck area.

"I know it's been a long day for both of you but it will be okay" Lizzie rubs my back and I smile. I then hear a knock on the window so I pull away from the warm embrace to see what's happening.

"Chloe is about to throw up!" Rose shouts so I immediately open her door and she throws up almost touching my shoes. After she's done, I first make sure that she is then carefully shut her door being careful not to step in mess.

"We need to leave and I have to pick up the divorce papers then make supper-" I for stoped by Lizzie putting her hand over my mouth. Like anyone else would do, I lick her hand making her pull away instantly.

"We gross" she wipes my hand on my shirt. "I told you my tongue is useful for something" I say not really thinking of what I just said. She freezes and I do too. "Um I was going to say that I can help you out" she says breaking the silent.

"Oh um okay thank you" she smiles and runs to her car. "I'll be at your house!" She shouts. I nod and get inside to see Chloe passed out up against the window with Rose playing on her phone.

"Let's go" I tell myself driving off to get the papers then going home. We arrive, I help Rose out first. She runs inside since Lizzie is waiting at the door. I then go over to Chloe's side and open her door.

"Come on" I tried helping her but she's stubborn like always so she was refusing my help. "Chlo don't be stubborn. Just let me help you" she nod her head. "Fine then" I walk away leaving her to do her own things.

I walk up the stairs and into the house to see Rose and Lizzie play fighting. I walk over to the kitchen to see what we can have for supper but I didn't see anything. I then hear the front door close and a Chloe walking in slowly with her boot back on.

"Can we go out?" She whispers making her way over. "Yeah" I grab my purse again. "Girls, we're going out to eat!" I yell then hear Rose's laugh. Then Lizzie walking in the room with the child on her back. "We're going out again? But we just got here" Rose complains. "Yeah but we're eating out" Chloe tells us. "Oh then never mind. Let's go" she runs out the door into the car.

We drive off to a restaurant to eat. It was fun until we came back home. The girls were both asleep so Lizzie was carrying Rose inside and I was carrying Chloe. We brought them to their rooms then walked back downstairs.

Lizzie was upstairs using the bathroom so I'm here chilling. That's when Chris walked in. Guess with who. "What is she doing here?" I cross my arms looking straight in Kayla's eyes. "You know what I don't care" I grab the papers from the drawers.

"Sign then get your shit and leave" I tell him. I can't read his face but he takes a pen a signs the papers. "Now you can go fuck who ever you want" he sighs and walks upstairs to get some things.

Kayla is still here but I ignore her completely. Until she tried talking to me. "Hey" she says. I roll my eyes facing her. "What?" "You're pretty cute" she says walking over to me. "I've been told" I back away. "I'd smash" she smirks.

I can keep that massive eye roll. "I'd also smash and I already did" I turn around to see Lizzie standing at the bottom of the stairs glaring at Kayla. "I can make her finish" Kayla loops her arms around me neck but I smack it away.

"Trust me you can't. Especially how good Lizzie is she can make me finish the whole night" I smile going along with the plan. "I bet Chris can't make you finish" Lizzie says now standing next to me smacking my ass playfully.

I gasp not expecting that. But I did at the same time because we do it all the time. Then she wrapped her arms around me making me cuddle against her while standing up. "Yeah, the amount of times I had to fake it" I tell Kayla who looks pissed.

"You guys aren't even dating" she tells us and I roll my eyes. Again. "Do you need proof or something?" Lizzie ask her and she nods. "As you wish". She turns me around cupping my face and pulling me into a soft kiss.

I can taste of mint that she had after supper. She then picks me up and sets me on the counter deepening the kiss. I accidentally moaned making her smirk against my lips. "Okay we get it" wait 'we'? We pull apart and I see Chris looking at us surprised.

"Yes?" I cross my arms leaning my head against Lizzie's back since I was out of breath and tired asf. "Nothing" he says leaving with Kayla. Now I can rest. Just close your eyes for a bit.

"Let's get you to bed" Lizzie breaks the silent. I nod jumping off the counter and up to my room. "Wanna stay tonight?" I ask her and she nods. "I'll sleep on the couch" I wasn't paying attention to what she was saying so I just nodded. I'm too tired for this shit.

She walked in my closet to get some clothes then goes to change. The rest is a blur since I passed out right as my head hit the pillow.

Suggestions my loves 💗😫🅿️