New chapter

Okay before we start, I'm writing another part to this story and this is a really short chapter. Sorry.

Okay that's it

Florence's pov
"Do you have everything?" I ask the little girl in front of me. "Yes auntie" I nod and take her hand and walk out my house.

Today, we have a photo shoot to do. I got Rose all ready as Scarlett got Chloe ready. Rose was begging me to do her hair so I did it in simple braids. Honestly, it looks adorable.

I help her in her seat and drive to the set. "Mommy!" Rose shouts making people laugh around us. "Shhh not so loud" she says picking her up and hugging her.

I see Lizzie standing over by the wall with Chloe. I walk over and see what they are talking about. "Hey guys" they smile at me. "She won't tell me why she's here" Chloe tells me.

I think I know why. "To see her future wifey" she rolls her eyes. "True. I didn't think of that" Chloe starts to laugh. "Shut up" Lizzie smacks both of our head. "Hey! That's not how you treat your future stepdaughter" Chloe tells her walking away.

"Future stepdaughter...I like the sound of that" Lizzie smirks looking over to the small family taking photos already. "I bet you do" I tell her. She slaps the back of my head.

"You bitch. Do that one more time. I dare you" I square up but she's just a little taller than me. "Okay shorty" she does it again and walks away. This bitch-

okay the next book for this is out but only the first chapter. go ready it the cover looks like this

 go ready it the cover looks like this