Mom's Are Always Right

Chloe's pov

Mom, Lizzie and I were in the living room watching 'Friends' while we wait for my sister and dad to come home from their adventitious day. Lizzie was out like a light so it was just mom and i talking quietly. "So what's up with you and Emma these days?" She leans back on the couch and opens her arms for me. I immediately snuggle against her.

"Um I don't know" I mumble. Mom moves me a little so that she can look at me.

"Did you guys have a fight?" She reaches over and places some of my hair behind my ear. I don't feel like talking that much right now so I just nod my head. "Do you want to talk about it?"

I sit there debating if I should tell her or not. "Um" I think hard and I feel like my brain will explode. "Okay so we had a fight basically because I didn't think of inviting her to things that she could easily have come too and that I hand out with Charli and them more and that she probably feels like I don't like her anymore" I tell her.

It's silent for a second and my minds going everything thinking that maybe I shouldn't have told her. "Okay the question is... do you like her?" I look up at her confused and she just smiles.

"Yeah of course"

"Do you love her?" I nod my head and she laughs. "Then why are you stressing about that. That's an easy fix. You just need to and talk to her" hm that's smart why didn't I think about this.

I also did leave the part that I kissed Charli but that doesn't matter. "You're right" I stand up.

"Mom's are always right" she tells me. "Speaking of which, she's coming soon" I freeze.

"Who's coming?" I already know the answer but I need it to hear from her.

"Emma silly"

"How did you even-" I was cut off by Lizzie rolling of the couch but mom immediately ran and caught her. Those darn Black Widow skills.

"You have school tomorrow so I talked to Emma's parents and they are letting her sleep here IF you behave" mom says gently placing Lizzie back and bringing a blanket over her body and kissing her head.

"Okie" I walk to the kitchen but then I hear the front door open.

"Chloe!" I hear Rose shout and jump in my arms.

"Shhh auntie Lizzie is sleeping" I hug her and she snuggles up against me. I try to set her down but she won't let go. "Okay I guess I'm carrying you" I could hear her little giggles.

Dad then walks in with his face painted like a butterfly. "What happened to you?" I asks him as he sets some toys down.

"Rose happened" he says laughing a little. Then mom walks and they start talking about their day.

I decided to leave them be. For now. Hehehehehehe. "Rose what do you want to do?" I ask her but I don't get a response. "Rose?" I gently remove some of her hair and I see that she's sleeping.

I smile and walk upstairs to my room and sit on my bed and Rose is laying on me. I then pull out my phone and take a picture of us.

(The picture but little girl looks a bit older for Rose's age)

"I'll make that into a frame later" I tell myself placing my phone down and carefully scooted back against my headboard and gently placing Rose so that she's cradling me in the front.

I then pick my phone back up and go on Snapchat and snapping some people. I get bored so I place my phone back down and lean my back a little and fall sleep with Rose in my arms.

Emma's pov

My dad drops me off at Chloe's and I'm kinda nervous. Whatever. I shake that feeling off and walk to the door and knock. "Hey Emma!" Lizzie greets me and hugs me. Like always.

"Hi" i walk in and take my shoes off.

"Emma's in her room" Lizzie tells me and I thank her and walk up to her room. I open the door and see Rose sleeping on Chloe while she's sleeping.

I gently place my bag down by the door and walk over to them. "Chloe?" I whisper. "Chloe?" I say it again and she wakes up.

"Hmm" she's not even awake. This girl. I place some of her hair behind her ear since it's all up in her face. She then bolts up almost dropping Rose. "Emma!" She says and i to shut her up so that she doesn't wake up Rose.

"Can we talk now please?" I can tell that she's thinking about it since she's making her thinking face.

"Okay just let me out Rose in her room" I nod and she gets up with Rose still sleeping. "Follow me" she says so I get up and follow her to Rose's room.

She carefully sets Rose down and takes her shoes off for her and then her jacket and pulls the covers up and let's her sleep. "Come" she grabs my hand and leads me back into her room but she has a small balcony thing that we climb on and get to the roof.

So that's what we did.

We sit down for a bit and look at the stars in the sky. "I'm sorry" I hear her say.

"No I should be the one apologizing" I tell her but she doesn't listen. She stubborn.

"Emma shut up and let me talk" I laugh a little so does she. "I'm sorry I should have invited you to things and make a bigger effort to be with you" she talks while looking at the stars. "I would have done everything differently if I could go back in time and change it to make you happy but I can't and I'm sorry for that" she looks at me for a second and I can tell that she's holding back tears. She then lays down and I lay down too. "If you don't want anything to do with me anymore I understand"

Hold up. "Chloe I never said that and thank you for apologizing but I should be the one saying sorry" she scoots over closer to me. "I feel like I was forcing you to invite me to things since I was jealous of you. I see the way you look at Charli but that's okay" she looks up at me with sad eyes. "You can look at whoever you'd like. I don't control you so I'm sorry" by now her head is laying on my chest.

"I need to be honest with you" she sits up and takes a deep breath. "When we were 'on a break' I may have kissed Charli... but it didn't mean anything. For me at least" she tells me and I can tell she's panicking about this.

"Hey we were 'on a break' and I understand that" I tell her and she relaxes.

"So your not mad?" She looks at me and I shake my head.

"No and I need to be honest with you too"

Sooo lmao is Emma going to die on that roof orrr live

Oh and sorry for the cliffhanger 😘