Fun At The Hype House

Chloe's pov
We arrive at the hype house and we get out of the car. I walk inside and yell. "WHATS UP BITCHES!" Everyone turns around. "Hey guy!" They all said. Then out of nowhere, Addi runs into my arms. "Girl save me" she says and I hug her back.

I look over and see the jealousy on Emma's face. She then walks away to go talk to people. "Why do you need me to save you?" I ask her then I see Dixie running towards her.

I put Addison behind me cause I have no idea what Dixie will do. She's a savage. "Hey Pixie stick" i tel her and she rolls her eyes. "Good talk" my sarcasm just came out.

"So why is poor Addison hiding behind me?" I ask her and I then see Bryce walk towards us with a smile on his face. An evil smile. "Oh nothing. I just need her phone really quick" I look behind me.

"That's it?" I ask and Dixie nods her head as Bryce is now standing next to her. "Okay then" I move over so that they can do whatever they need to do. What is going in this house when I'm gone?

"Hey Chlo!" I hear Tony shout from the kitchen so I make my way over. "What's up helicopter" I then see a beautiful girl with blond hair. Wait. "Are you Sarah-Jade Bleau?" I ask her. I've seen her on my fyp.

"Yup that's me" she extends her hand and I shake it. "I'm-" "Chloe Johansson" I nod my head. "So Tony..." I look over at him then Sarah-Jade. "You guys dating?" I ask them and he nods his head. "So you and Sarah-Jade... when? How? Bitch what the fuck!? You didn't tell your bestie?" I was angry now.

He always tells me things before everyone else. "Please, call me SJ" I nod my head. "Well you are the first person here to know so keep your voice down" Tony told me which made me smile.

"WHO WANTS TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK IN THE DARK?" I can hear Larray's loud ass voice through the whole house. "Me!" I shout and run towards him. I could hear SJ say that she likes me. I'm glad.

"Anyone else?" Larray asks as they were people walking over to us. "Yeah, we'll play" Thomas spoke and they all nodded. "Okay so this house is pretty big so two people can seek and the rest can hide" Larry's spoke and they all nodded.

"Can Chlo and I seek?" Charli asks and I look over and see Emma looking mad as hell. "Maybe-" "okay that works. Set the timer for 3 minutes. Everyone start hiding oh and you two can use your flashlights" he told us and shut the lights off and they all left.

Charli and I sat there waiting for the 3 minutes to be done. "Okay let's go" we stand up and we start looking. As always, Charli likes her piggy backs so she jumped on my back. I don't mind.

"Let's check here" Char told me as I made my way to the famous bathroom. We look around and I can hear some giggling. "Bitch shut the fuck up" that was Larry. "Make me" I think that was Nikita.

I roll my eyes at them. They are loud. "Found you guys" charli flashed the light at them. "Ugh this is your fault" Larray said standing up and leaving the room. "So extra" Nikita says leaving so that we can keep looking.

They also help us find the others so that it wouldn't take so long. We then go to my room and we look around. Char is still on my back. "I don't anyone is here" she whispers but I look around one more time.

"No. Someone's here. I know it" I know where Emma likes to hide. I open my closet with the help of Charli, and walk at the end. There's a secret door behind a basket so i look there.

I set Charli down and I make my way and move the basket over. I open the door and see Emma sitting there curled up in a ball. "Found you, beautiful" I told her as I help her up. "Thank god. I was getting claustrophobic" she told me and I see Charli doing a fake smile.

I ignore it and grab Emma's hand we continue. Charli decided to go help Larray and Nikita while I stayed with Em. "Charli" Em says as we walk into Kouvr's room. "What about her?" I stop and look at her.

She looks like she was about to cry. "S-she's literally all over you" she whispers and it's true. Charli is a clingy person. "I know but it doesn't mean anything to me" I wipe a tear away and she nods her head.

I then kiss where the tear was and she laughs. "Now that's the laugh I love to hear" I tell her and she hugs me. I tap on her leg and she gets what I'm trying to tell her. She jumps up and wraps her arms and legs around me.

I walk us over behind the bed and see Ondreaz hiding behind a teddy bear. "I can see you" I told him and he sighs. "How?" Are you serious. How? "Well that bear isn't really your size" Em tells him. "Ugh you're annoying" he told her.

"Say that again and I won't hesitate to go downstairs and get a knife and kill you" I tell him and he backs away. "Yes ma'am" "now say sorry" I told him and he did. He then ran away. I'm glad that he's scared of me. He should be.

"Thanks bubs" Em tells me while she kiss my cheek. "Anything for you" we walk out and start looking again. Soon enough, we found everyone. Noah really thought that he could blend in with the pool table. He said 'I'm wearing red so I blend in'.

"Why am i even dating you?" Dixie says making everyone laugh. I then remembered that I had to text dad or mom telling them where I am. I quickly pulled out my phone and told both of them that I'm at the hype house. They told me that it was okay and I can't stay out late. So for the rest of the night, we played some other games and they told us that they will be ordering some trampolines tomorrow. Why? I don't know. I swear they are all five years old.

Suggestions queens and kings and don't mind the mistakes. i don't check it over