Prank Gone Wrong

⚠️mention of blood⚠️

Rose's pov

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" I run up to them. "Daddy! It's Chloe!" The look at each other and quickly get up and run after me. I run to the scene where Chloe is laying on the floor unconscious with blood on her head and a broken bass beside her with some blood on it. "What the hell!?" Mom shouts and immediately runs towards her with dad behind me. "I-I tried waking her up but she wouldn't" I said crying. I got the skills form my mother. Hehehe. "I already called the ambulance" Anthony runs in with his phone is his hand. "I'll get some towel" Sebastian runs off then comes back with a damp towel.

"Okay um it's okay" mom says crying now. I feel bad. "Everyone back up a bit" dad said. There was a bit of a crowned but they soon left. "Chloe baby, please wake up" mom says dabbing the damp towel on her head. Okay now mom was actually fully on crying so dad took over. I think this has gone too far. So I kick Chloe on the arm when mom and dad weren't watching. "Ouch!" She said getting up. "Hehe prank ya" she nervously laugh and I was getting nervous. They look mad. LIKE MAD. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Mom shouted and I got scared. She never got this angry before. "It was just a prank. They helped me" she pointed and Seb, Anthony and I.

Sebastian, Anthony and I were backing away until we heard dad. "Where do you think tire going?" He was mad but now as mad as mom. "To film a scene" they both said and dad looked at me. "Um bathroom?" I didn't know what to say. "No you're not. You're going to apologize for this prank" dad says. "I'm sorry" they both said. "Sorry mom and dad" I said hugging them both. I look at Chloe and she looks disappointed. Is that even a word?

Chloe's pov
Mom and dad looked pissed. "I'm sorry I just thought it would be a funny prank" I tell them. "Well it wasn't. Don't do it again" dad said walking away with Rose. I look down at the mess then realized that mom was actually crying. "Momma I'm really sorry" I go over to hug and she immediately pulls me in. "I thought something happened to my baby" she was still crying. God I feel bad now. "I'm fine I promise and I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you" I tell her and she stops. "Fine but first, you'll clean up this mess. Then you will tell me why you were acting like that towards me earlier and don't even think of lying to me" she tells me and I nod.

I start to clean my mess but I think mom feels bad for me since she's now helping me clean it up. It didn't take that long. "Where's my phone?" Robert came over with his Iron Man mask. "I don't know. Did you ask Rose?" I tell him and he sighs. "Yes I did" I just shrug. "Then I don't know man" I say getting up and going to moms trailer and she's following me. "You have it don't you?" Mom asks closing the door behind her. "Yup!" I pulled it out. She looks mad so I quickly explain why I have it. "I have it because Rose and I took a video on in and you might want to see it" she sighs and I hand her the phone and she presses play. "Haha that's funny" she said sending the video to herself.

"Now tell me"she says. Wow straight up like that I see. "I got mean comments so that's why I've been acting like that" I said looking down but she placed her finger under my chin so that I could look up at her. "Remember what auntie Lizzie would always say?" I nod my head. "Block the haters" I said and she nodded. "Now this is getting out of hand and I'll make sure that people will stop" she tells me and I have no idea how she's going to do it but it's okay. "Thanks mom" I hug her. "Anything for my baby girl" she kisses my cheek. "Scarlett Johansson! I know your daughter is in there and that she had my phone" Robert walks in the trailer. I just hand him the phone. What is he going to do anyways? "I saw you sent everyone the video of me falling" he said looking at me. "What? No I didn't?" I look over at mom and she was smirking. "You!" He points to mom. "You are evil!" He says walking out. "He's so dramatic" mom says and I agree.

Rose's pov
Dad got me some food and walked me over to where the cast was. I see that dad was eyeing Sebastian and Anthony. "Dad don't me mad. It's over now" I tell him and he relaxes. "I'm going to see mommy!" I shout running off to moms trailer. I open the door and see mom and Chloe on the couch talking. "Mommy where's auntie Lizzie?" I jump on the couch. "She's going to be here any second" mom says and the door opens. "Lizzie!" I shout and jump in her arms. "Hey Rosie" she hugs me and walks to the couch with me in her arms. "Can we play a game?" Chloe asks and mom looks at the time. "Sure we have time" mom says and we play some snacks and ladders.

That was funnnn.