Pain

⚠️mild abuse, Rose being a bad bitch, mild abuse, mention of suicide I think oh and Kara isn't like this is really life btw so don't take it seriously and the photo 😫😫 her fingers...⚠️

Not proofread and suggestions would be nice 😅🅿️

Lizzie's pov
What have I done? This isn't you Lizzie. "Ugh damn it" I say as I lay my body on the couch. Not going to lie, it's pretty comfortable. I hear small footsteps walking down the stairs and to the living room. "Lizzie?" I hear a little girls voice.

I look up from my laying position to see little Rose standing there looking at me with messy hair. "Why aren't you sleeping?" She walks over to me sitting her small body next to mine. She lays her head on my shoulder as I stroke her hair.

"I can't sleep" she tells me after a few moment of silence. "Want some warm milk?" I know that always helps her. "Yes please" I stand up holding my hand out. She puts her small hand in mine and we walk to the kitchen.

I pick her up and set her on the counter. "Lizzie?" I open the fridge. "Hmm?" I answer grabbing the milk and pouring it into a cup. "Do you like my mommy?" I freeze kinda forgetting what I'm doing. "Um the milk is spilling" Rose says. I hear some milk falling on the counter and to the floor.

"Oh shit" I said a bit too loud for my liking. "Don't tell your mom about this" I tell her cleaning up and starting over being careful this time. "You still didn't answer my question" she says giving me some sass. I know she's like 7 but she sure has an attitude. Worst then Chloe sometimes and she's not even a teenager yet.

"Yes I do" I tell her. I put the cup in the microwave and we wait. "Can you sleep with me tonight?" She ask me. "If you want me too" I take the cup out and give it to her making sure it's not too hot for her.

"Thank you" she drinks it all in one sip. I swear this child is- "done" she says putting the cup in the sink that's next to her. "Let's go to bed. It's late" I reach out to take her but she stops me. "I got this" I sigh backing up a bit.

She jumps off, almost giving me a heart attack, and lands like the black widow does in the movies. "Just like mommy" she says getting up now taking my hand and dragging me to her room. I swear this child is a little to crazy.

She climbs in bed with me next to her. She makes herself comfortable practically laying her whole body on me. "Liz?" I look down at her waiting for what she's going to say next. "What happens to mommy and Chris?" She ask me. I really don't know how to tell her this. So I won't.

"That's something you should ask your mom" she nods her head going to sleep. I soon fall asleep.

Scarlett's pov
It's the next morning and I feel like shit. My head hurts...I don't know why. At least there's no Rose yelling around the house. Wait, why isn't she yelling? That made me panic. I get out of bed putting an oversized hoodie on and running out of my now empty room.

I run down the corridor to Chloe's room first. Maybe she was in there playing with her. I gently open the door but I don't see Rose. I see Chloe fast asleep literally her whole body hanging off the bed.

I walk over and fix her. She's now laying on her bed like a normal person. I kiss her head then walk out the room closing the door behind me. I then walk to Rose's room and open the door. I see her body laying on top of Lizzie.

Her feet are at Lizzie's face as her head is by her knees. I'm just going to let them sleep. I walk out and hear the front door open and close with some familiar voices echoing inside. Why do they have to be here?

I walk down the stairs. That's a way to ruin my day. "What are you doing here?" I ask the two people I don't want to see at the moment. "Chris us here to get the rest of his things" Kara tells me. "It won't take long" he says walking past me going off.

"Why did you have to come with him? He can easily go by himself" I tell Kara as I walk to the kitchen but she stops me. She pushes my against the wall tightening her grip around me. "Ouch" I tell her but she doesn't care. That's going to leave a bruise.

"Listen here you bitch..." she starts off.

2 minute and 37 seconds later...

Im starting to have tears in my eyes because of the pain she's causing me. You don't know how many bruises I will be getting my the end of the day. Oh and her nails are kinda digging in my skin but no big deal.

She's still talking to me but I tune her out. I don't need to know what she's telling me. I don't need negativity in my life. I was zoning out but then I felt someone slap my cheek. I don't even react. That's how much I don't care anymore.

She then pins my arms up above my head. New tears are coming down my cheeks. "I don't want you to bother him or me you bitch" she hisses at me. I felt too much pain that I swear I was going to faint. Where's Lizzie when I need her?

"Hey Scar, I was thinking that I can make some breakfast and-" Lizzie says walking down the stairs and seeing what's happening in front of her. "What are you doing!?" She says taking Kara's hands off me. I slid down against the wall hiding my face in my hands silently crying.

I wasn't paying any attention to what was being said but I know that Chris and Kara left. "Scar?" I feel a soft hand on my cheek. I shake it off, get up and walk to my room slamming the door shut and locking it. Why is my life so shit now.

Thank god I have Rose and Chloe in my life...

That's what keeping me going...