Drawings

Chloe's pov
Mom helped me inside and set me on the couch. She then left to get some things. I don't know what. "Chloe! Wanna watch Barbie?" Rose ask me making herself comfortable next to me. "Um sure". She puts one on and we watch it. It was the one with her and a Pegasus.

Mom came back with some blankets, colouring books, a pillow and my charger. I don't know how she has that all in her hands while still being able to see where she's going. "Woah let me help" dad shows up from nowhere and helps her.

"Here pumpkin" she hands me some things and I thank her. Dad sets my pillow next to me and the blanket. "If you need anything just yell or tell Rose to come and get us okay?" Dad says and I nod. "We'll be in the kitchen" mom says and they walk away leaving us be.

I got bored from watching Barbie so I texted Emma to see if she wanted to come over for a sleepover. I'm sure it will be fine. She said that she will be there in 30 minutes. "Emma is sleeping over tonight!" I shout. "Okay!" I hear mom shout from the kitchen.

"Emma is okay right?" Rose suddenly ask me. "Yeah she is" she nods her head and continues to watch the movie. A few minutes later, she gets up to go somewhere. She then comes back with some popcorn. "Here" she hands me the bowl and sits back down next to me.

"Thanks" she takes some popcorn and continues to watch. I wasn't paying much attention to this movie. Then the doorbell rang and I was about to go and get it but remembered that I was in a stupid cast.

"Hi Emma. She's just in the living room" I hear dad speak. "Thank you" Emma says and makes her way to the living room. She sits down next to me and cuddles me. "You okay? How's your leg?" She ask. "Wow I don't get a hello?" I laugh.

"Sorry I'm just worried" she says and I kiss her cheek. "Don't be and I'm fine" she nods her head. We cuddle on the couch for a bit until I got really bored and I wanted to go to my room. "Rose can you get mom or dad for me?" "Anything for you Chloe" she says running off.

"Can't tell if she was being sarcastic or not" Emma says standing up and picking up my blanket and pillow then running up to my room then coming back. "What's up?" Dad comes in. "I want to go to my room and I don't want to use those stupid crutches" I tell him and he nods picking me up and taking me up to my room.

He sets me down on my bed and puts a pillow under my leg. Emma then sits next to me and turns the tv on and plays The Originals. "You okay? Do you need anything?" She asks during the show. "No, just you next to me" I tell her and she kisses me.

We stay like that for a bit until my door swings open. "Chloe Elizabeth Quinn Johansson" Larry says out of nowhere. "Why are you using my full name and why are you here?" I ask him and I see other people behind him. "To visit you and Emma. Duh" Dixie says pushing Larray out of the way.

"Hi Pixie" I said as she sits next to me on the bed. "How are you two feeling?" She ask. "We're good" we both answer. "Oh Rose says that I'm being forced to sign your cast so where's a marker?" Dixie says and Larry somehow finds one and throws it to her.

She signs 'love you lots' - pixie stick. We laugh then larray signs it. 'Get well soon bestie' - larray <3. "Thanks guy" "oh but that won't be all" Dixie says and I look up at her. "What do you mean?" "There's still more coming" she says then Charli, Avani, Tony and SJ shows up in my room.

"Hey guys" i say as I feel Emma tense up beside me. I wrap my arms around her and she instantly relaxes. "Can we sign?" Charli ask and I nod. They all take their turns signing. SJ is sitting by my leg making sure not to hit it or anything.

"So your mom tells me that you're really good at drawing" SJ speaks for the first time. "Yes I am" I smile. "She really is" Charli says and I know that Emma did a big eye roll. "Do you have any here?" She asks and Tony gets up already knowing where all my shit is apparently.