The Walk

Chloe's pov

After the sleepover, auntie Lizzie picked me yup since she was on the way to our house and the D'Amelio's are on the way. "See you later and thank you. It was so much fun!" I wave at the family.

"Come back soon!" Heidi waves.

Lizzie helped me with my bag and she plopped in on the back seat. "So how was it?" She starts the car and drives.

"It was fun" I told her and she laughs. "Why are you laughing?" I face her.

"Well first I saw the 'Among us' video. That was hilarious and second, did someone draw on your face?" I paused and I looked in the mirror and there was still some marker on my face.

"Heheh yeah..." I tried whipping it but it didn't work.

"Stop doing that" she gently grabs my hand and brings it down. "Don't want your pretty face to be ruined"

I laughed and we soon arrive home. I grab my bag and run to the door and open it. I don't see anyone around so I decided to see who's here and scare them. I gently place my bag down and I look back and see Lizzie getting stuff from the car so I think I'm good for a while.

I sneak in the kitchen and see mom cooking something on the stove. It smells good. She wasn't paying attention as she watching the 'Among us' video.

"Hahaha oh Chloe" she says and I knew she rolled her eyes.

I sneak up behind her and wait until she turns around. She finally did. "Hi" i say and she jumps back accidentally moving the pan on the stove and her hand lands on the hot stove.

"Oh shit" she jumps but then realizes where her hand. "Ow fuck fuck fuck" she quickly takes it off and runs to the sink and places her hand under cold water.

"What's wrong?!" I here Lizzie run in while I get some ice from the freezer.

"This brat scared me and I burnt my hand" I hand her the ice. I feel bad now.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you that bad" I tell her and Lizzie walks over to the stove and continues to cook.

"It's okay" she tells me but still.

"I'm sorry" I look down but she laughs and lifts my chin up so that I can see her.

"Stop apologizing okay, I'm fine" she shows me her hand and it wasn't that red so I think she a fine. But still.

"Do you know how long Chris and Rosie are our?" Lizzie says grabbing some seasoning from the pantry.

"They'll come back around 5 so we have almost all day to hang" mom says grabbing her phone with the video still playing.

"I'm dying!" I hear larray in the video and we all laugh before mom shuts it off.

"I'll finish, you two go bond" Lizzie pushes us out of the kitchen.

We sit down on the couch and moms turn the tv on and continues to play the video. I sit there watching it too until it hit me. I forgot about how I broke up with Emma.

"You okay?" Mom looks at me and try so hard not to cry.

"Y-yeah" I tell her but she doesn't believe me but she doesn't pushes it. "I'll be back" I quickly walk to the door and grab my stuff then run upstairs to my room.

I close the door and jump on my bed while crying in my pillow.

Scarlett's pov

I wonder what that was about. I'll talk to her later. She needs some time alone.

15 minutes later...

"Time to eat" Lizzie walks in with a huge smile on her face but it disappears after seeing that Chloe isn't there. "Where's Chlo?"

"Upstairs I'll get her" I stand up and make my way to her room. I gently knock on her door but there's no answer.

I sigh and walk in and see her sleeping on her bed with her checks stained with tears. "Aww my poor baby" I walk to her and sit on her bed whipping her tears away. "Chloe" I gently shake her up.

"Hm?" She wakes up and smiles sadly at me.

"It's time to eat but are you okay and don't say yes" I tell her and she just looks down.

"It's nothing don't worry about it" she tells me but I know deep down there's something wrong but I won't push it.

"Okay now let's go eat" I stand up and start to walk but then I feel someone grabbing my hand. I look down and see Chloe looking up at me and smiling.

Chloe's pov

Mom and I walk downstairs and see that Lizzie already put some food in our plates and we start to eat.

1 hour later...

"Okay what should we do?" Mom asks me and I think for a bit.

"Can we go for a walk?" I ask them and they nod their heads. So we put our stuff on and mom locks the door and we start to walk.

About 10 minutes later we see paparazzi popping up and I sigh. All I wanted was to walk with them in peace. They start to form a circle around us.

'How are you guys doing today?'
'Can you tell us what's going to be in your new movie?'
'Can you look here'

"Stay close" I hear Lizzie tell me. I walk closer to them but then I see Peter, Emma, and Shawn walking down the street on the other side.

I didn't feel like being here so I squish myself pass the paparazzi and run over to them. "Hey guys!" They turn around and Peter and Shawn immediately hug me.

"Girl I haven't see you in a hot minute" Peter says pulling away. I look over and Emma and she smiles.

What I like about her is that she will never make a situation awkward. "So what are you doing here?" Emma asks and Shawn nods.

I point to the crowd on the other side. "Well I'm escaping that" the nod and they look behind me so I slowly turn around.

Who is itttt????