I'm Not Going Anywhere

Chloe's pov
Rose if finally back home which I'm happy about. Anyways, it's the next day and we have school which I don't mind that much.

I'm already dress and ready to leave, but Rose needs to take her sweet time. "Rose hurry up!" I shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"Stop yelling I'm right here" Rose said walking down the stairs with her backpack on.

"Moms waiting" I told her and walked out of the house and into the car. She, soon, followed me out.

"Took you guys long enough" mom laughed driving us to school.

Oh I forgot to tell you. Mom said that it was okay for us to go back now after the whole shooting incident. It took some convincing but we finally did it. But she said if we ever want to go back to homeschooling then she will do it for us and dad could help too.

10 minutes later...
We arrived and I ran to find my friends. But something stopped me. I heard Rose yelling at someone and I turned around to see what was happening. "Stop!" Rose shouted.

I walked over to her and there was some kids pushing her around. And that's not cool. "Hey!" I said walking up to them. Look I know they are younger than me but she's my sister.

"What do you want?" This girl with braids said crossing her arms.

"What I want from you is to leave Rose alone" i said helping Rose up from the ground since she got pushed earlier.

"Whatever she's no good anyways" a boy said and I heard Rose crying a little behind me.

"Okay there buddy" I said carrying Rose to where my friends are.

Rose's pov
These mean kids were making fun of me and stuff and it wasn't nice. I told them to stop but they didn't. One of the boys pushed on the ground and I heard Chloe come up to them.

She talked to them and helped me up. I heard the boy said that I wasn't any good and that made me cry. Mommy says that I'm perfect no matter what.

I then felt Chloe lift me up and I immediately threw my arms and legs around her and let her carry me wherever she was going.

She lead me to the girls bathroom and I heard Emma say hi. "Hi Rose" Emma said put I kept my head inside Chloe's neck.

"Hey Rose can you look at me?" Chloe spoke and I slowly lifted my head and looked at her. "You okay?"

I nodded. "Aww what happened to my best friend?" Emma said coming over so that she can see me.

"People are mean" I mumble and Emma looked mad for a second.

"Who could be mean to you? You're a sweetheart" Emma smiled at me and I couldn't help smiling back.

We then heard the bell ring and I clung onto a Chloe. "Want me to walk you to class?" She asked me and I nodded. She then set me down and took my hand.

I then reached over to grabbed Emma's hand and she gladly let me. We all walked to my class and Chloe said that she will come pick me up at the end of the day.

"Have a good day Rose" Emma gave me a hug. "Love you!" She kissed my cheek.

"Bye!" I said walking in my class and getting ready for it to start.

Scarlett's pov
It's about 1 in the afternoon when I get a phone call from the school. "Hello?" I answer it.

"Hi, is this Ms. Johansson?"

"Yes this is she"

"Oh great! I have your daughter, Rose, here with me saying that doesn't feel good and that she wants to go home" the secretary spoke.

"Okay I'll come pick her up" I said putting my jacket on.

"Oh and your other daughter is here too saying she also doesn't feel good" I sighed.

"Of course I'm on my way" I hung up and texted Chris where I'm going since he's out getting some groceries.

I hop in the car and drive off to school.

Chloe's pov
It was around 12:45 when I felt like I was going to throw up. "I don't feel so good" I said getting up from the table where my friends and are at.

"What? You okay?" Emma pulled me back down checking my head.

"You look pale" Peter said as Rose ran up to me crying.

"Uh oh" Shawn said getting worried of what's happening.

"Chloe I feel yucky" Rose whined and I nodded.

"Let me take you guys to the office" Emma said getting up taking both of our hands dragging us to the office.

Scarlett's pov
I ran inside the school and to the principal offices and found my two girls with there bags looking really pale. "What happened?" I asked bending down to their level.

"I don't know after lunch I felt sick" Chloe told me and Rose nodded.

"Come on then, let's go home" I grabbed their bags and we slowly walked to the car.

On the way home, I had to roll down the windows since they felt like they were going to puke. I also had to pull over once since Rose was making gagging noise but she didn't puke.

"Okay straight to bed" I told them as I opened the door to the house.

They both walked upstairs but I noticed that Rose went to Chloe's room instead of hers.

I set there bags down and made them some soup. "Hey I'm home" Chris walked in the kitchen with some bags of groceries.

"Hi" i helped him and he looked behind me.

"Whatcha making?" I walked to the pantry to put some pasta away.

"Soup for the girls. They aren't feeling well" I told him and he nodded.

Chris' pov
After Scarlett told me that the girls weren't feeling well, I went to go check up on them. I first went to Rose's room but she wasn't there.

"Can I come in?" I knocked on Chloe's door. I heard a faint 'come in' and I opened it.

I saw them in Chloe's bed cuddling each mother which I found it cute. "You guys don't feel good but good enough to cuddle?" I sat at the edge of the bed.

"Yeah Chloe's comfy" Rose said. She really did look pale. The both of them did.

"Can you stay?" Chloe asked me and I nodded. They scooted over so that I could sit in the middle.

"Please don't leave" Rose told me.

"I'm not going anywhere" I told them and they cuddling into me.

Hehehe anyways kinda cute what do you think??

I'm not going anywhere