Chapter 1

Hi People reading this story for the FIRST TIME....EVER! Well, this story has been edited and moved around so yes, there may be comments that do not make any sense for each section. Sorry :) Please enjoy and don't forget to hit that star up there or down there depending on where you're reading.

I thought my life sucked. Now I beg to differ, but you might be able to get why I thought that in the first place. Just read my story.

My name is Kelly Jacobs and I am sixteen years old. This is the usual age for teens to start rebelling against our parents and yada yada yada. I thought my teenage years were going to be different. Well, until I saw it from my own point of view and realized how hard it was. And the story begins...

>>>

So. I have this huge crush on this guy named Ryan. I know him but he doesn't know me. I met him the day he moved to Scholarsdale and joined my third grade class. After we both graduated from our elementary school in 6th grade, we both entered Scholarsdale Prep. Since he was like the cutest boy in school, he became the most popular. Another thing you should know is that Scholarsdale Prep values knowledge, so the smarter you are, the more popular you get. He was both cute and smart. Everyday, I would see a different girl try to flirt with him, but he would just ignore them or walk away. I do not know why I keep thinking he would choose me over those smart, rich, and beautiful girls but whatever. Enough about him though. Let's get to me now!

>>>

Hillary dashed towards me. "So, are you going to give him the letter yet?!". I shook my head. "Hillary, I have to be patient. As you see, he is surrounded by the popular squad. If I go now, I'd die of embarrassment." I said in the most sophisticated voice I could muster. Hillary is my best friend. I tell her everything. And I mean Everything. "Fine but he better hurry up and push them away. I bet every time you see him, your heart beats a hundred times faster." She saw the dreamy look on my face and started laughing. I hit her arm hard, but she continued to laugh at me. I ignored her and pulled her towards our lunch table. I looked around until my gaze landed on Ryan, just three tables away. From our lunch table, I could see his handsome face and all of his handsome features. He was like a work of art. I was about to lose myself in his eyes when his gaze shifted onto mine. The look he wore was at first confused and then malicious. I quickly averted my gaze to the small drawing on the table. I had to look closely to realize what it really was. A man's private part. Really mature.

The letter Hillary was talking about was something I wanted to give to Ryan. It would tell him how I felt about him from the time I met him and now. I am just feeling so uneasy about giving it to him. I'm having second thoughts about it. I mean, what if he doesn't like me back? What would I do?

A roar of laughter arose from the popular table. Hillary tapped my hand and pointed at something. I couldn't believe it. All of the people at Ryan's table were pointing at Hillary and I. The whole cafeteria was now laughing because one of the boys holding the sign decided to scream "Stop staring Losers!". I felt like crying. All I could do was shake my head from side to side hoping that this wasn't happening right now. This was worse than every nightmare I have ever had. I wish it was a nightmare, that way I would be able to wake up, but looking around at all of the laughing faces and not being able to wake myself up, I knew this was real. This was really happening. I would never be able to show my face in the cafeteria again without getting laughed at. For a minute I sat there hiding from their accusing fingers while shaking like a lunatic. It was a minute but it felt like an hour and the worst part is that I felt like my feet were glued to the floor. Hillary pulled me towards the girls bathroom so I could let the sobs out.

"I am not going to cry. I am not going to cry. I am not going to cry". A tear started to slide down my right cheek. "It sure looks like you're crying". I gave Hillary a smirk and shook my head. "I said I wasn't going to cry. I was just tearing." "Right." I could sense the sarcasm forming in her voice. We stood in the bathroom for five more minutes until I decided to go back to the cafeteria.