Chapter 22

After a whole weekend of partying, it was finally time to leave. Hillary and Vince already started to go out, and Dylan and Miranda seemed to be hitting it off. Laura and Angela seemed ecstatic with the new information that Drew and Dean were also pranksters. They spent the rest of the day talking about the number of pranks they had pulled and how extreme they were. They were even planning to prank some people they didn't like, that were in this school. Secretly, I look forward to seeing that. Everyone left with many goodbyes and hugs.

For some reason, I wanted to stay behind and spend some time with Ryan. I guess that reason is because I am madly in love with him. Yes, I admit it. I am and have always been madly in love with Ryan Selow! I felt very happy for admitting that to myself. And maybe, he might have the same feelings for me. He has shown it through actions, yes, but maybe he would say it if I admit it to him.

I didn't tell Ryan that I'd be staying and I guess he didn't know that I was still here because what he did next was truly unbelievable. He slid into the living room with his headphones on, wearing only boxers, socks, and Micheal Jackson gloves. I started laughing and he didn't seem to notice me because he started singing, on the top of his lungs, Black or White. He began to dance, exactly like Micheal Jackson. He was actually a really good dancer, I was only laughing because he was doing this in his boxers. His eyes were still closed and I took that chance to start dancing with him. It was fun! I danced to the rhythm he was making and by taking in the words he was shouting out loud. He even did the moonwalk and I had to back up a little so he wouldn't know I was behind him.

My stomach began to hurt with all of the laughter going on and so I decided to end this. "Ryan!" I pulled the headphones off of his ears and yelled. He fell backwards, tripping over a bump in the carpet. "Whoa! What are you doing here? How'd you get in? Uh.... What did you see?" I continued to laugh and all he did was blush. "R-Ryan... To answer your question, I never left in the first place and I had been here the whole time watching you dance." His face turned a deeper shade of red and I continued to laugh, harder. 

"So....So, you saw everything?" I nodded while trying to stifle my laughter. A smirk spread across his face and he continued to stare at me. "Well, don't keep me in suspense! How did you like my killer moves?" He began to dance again and I frowned. Even when he was getting embarrassed, he still found a way to be arrogant. "Ryan, you are impossible... Did you know that?" He laughed and grabbed me by my wrist off of the couch.

He threw me over his back and carried me all the way to his bedroom. I screamed and pounded on his bare back. Boy, was he muscular! I finally gave up my attempt as he threw me on the bed. "So... Why did you stay?" I smiled, time to joke around with him. "I wanted to move in with my boyfriend, duh!" His face flushed. "I'm kidding, you douche bag! I came because I wanted to hang out with you.... alone". His face was still white as a sheet of paper; he looked as if he had seen a ghost. 

Ryan cleared his throat and said, "Perhaps we should continue this talk when I'm wearing...um, pants." I couldn't stop my eyes from dropping down to his boxers, which were now covered up with his hands. I stifled my laughter as he ran towards his drawer for some pants.

I decided to mess with him. "What if I didn't want you to wear pants, and instead, take those tight boxers off". He froze, facing away from me. I slowly got off the bed and began to stroke his back slowly until I reached the hem of his boxers. I could tell he was nervous. He was shaking.

And then I started laughing and he released a breath he had been holding in. "Don't do that!" He yelled, with a really raspy voice.

I watched him as he pulled out sweatpants and began to wear it. I couldn't take my eyes off of him for some reason. I silently prayed to myself that he wouldn't put on a shirt. Please, please, please, please, don't put on a shirt. I guess my prayers were heard because Ryan sat right next to me on the bed with no shirt on. I couldn't help but stare. He was just so...so Mesmerizing! "So, what are you doing here?"