Chapter 10

Ryan's Point of View

I could hear her heart thumping under me. I knew we were in a weird position but I didn't want to move. I didn't want to scare her either. I flashed her a smile while trying to hide the nervousness that I felt. Her face showed me she was worried and a bit scared. But I could also see something else. Lust.

I slowly brought the bottom part of me down and began to rub against her slowly. She craned her neck back and gasped, which drove me crazy. I wanted to do dirty things to her. Very dirty things to her. But my phone rang, and messed up everything.

I had to say something before I ruined this perfect moment. "Um. Are you okay?" I knew it was a stupid question to ask but I had no choice.

She attempted a nod but when that didn't work out, she opened her mouth to say something. "I'm fine. This is just weird. I mean-". She sat up and I was forced to roll over her and sit next to her. "Miranda really likes you and she is hoping that one day you will be together forever and I just had to come in and mess everything up and well it is your fault you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend a-". I planted my lips on hers. She was talking too fast and I hadn't been focused on what she was saying. She instantly relaxed but pushed away slightly. I obeyed but reluctantly. "It's just that I don't want to hurt her. She seems so nice and well I am stealing her dream from her and you obviously seemed to have liked her". I didn't know what to say. I did like Miranda but not in that sort of way. We were childhood friends and she kept pushing herself onto me to try to make me like her.

"It's not that I'm being mean or anything but Miranda and I are just friends. Really close. I have never seen her as more than a sister. She just kept trying and I didn't know how to tell my best-friend no". I looked down, obviously trying to hide the sadness in my voice. "It's fine Ryan. I get it. I just would like a heads up the next time you decide to hide something from me that would end up making me go crazy trying to do something about it". I laughed. I mean she is funny. "I'm gonna go to sleep now", I said, hoping she would object. I wanted to kiss her. She smiled. "I'm gonna read your book now". She stayed put next to me and I couldn't have liked it better, even though my mind wouldn't stop thinking of her naked body under mine. My eyelids felt heavy and I put my head on the pillow and I fell asleep.

I woke up to a knocking at the door. "Kelly. Go in the closet". I looked beside me and saw a mound of pillows beside me and no Kelly. I checked my alarm clock and saw that it was 6:45. "Come in!" I literally screamed out of frustration. I wanted to see her go. The person on the other side of the door turned the knob and walked in. It was Micheal. "What up Micheal. Why are you here?" He looked a little embarrassed. I could tell he was blushing. "Well it's Kelly." I jerked my head up. "What about her?" My voice had gotten a little louder now but was shaking slightly. What did he know? 

"You obviously like her so how come your still dating Miranda?" I rubbed my eyes slowly and then pointed at the door. "Close that". He obeyed but kept his eyes on me the whole time. "Sit here". He sat beside me on the bed while I let out a huge groan. "I told you like a hundred times that me and Miranda were never dating. I have never had a girlfriend. I haven't even kissed a girl yet except for Kelly." I said it slowly and carefully and his eyes opened in shock. "But it was by accident so that doesn't count".

He looked at me with his head in his palms. "But Miranda is like the perfect match for you. I mean she's pretty all of the time and she is smart and she likes you back. Also, you have known her for your whole life". He looked at me with his eyes on my face the whole time and I knew he was paying attention to what I would say next. "That's the problem Michael. She's more like a friend to me. Imagine kissing your sister if we had one. She's family close not girlfriend close." He continued to stare at me. "So you're gonna make Kelly your girlfriend?" I always tell Micheal everything but even I couldn't answer this question. My life was confusing. "I don't know but it just falls onto whoever is the right match for me bro". He nodded understandingly and slowly got off the bed.

Sorry guys to end it here. Chapter 11 should be here by Monday. Bye!!!