Chapter 5

It is Sunday morning. I was back in my bedroom. Well it was only because I was trying to avoid Micheal and Ryan. I found my scrunchy in front of my door yesterday after I left Ryan's room. It turns out, Micheal had found it and attached a note to it. It only said that he was the one that found it but unfortunately, I didn't want to thank him in person. After I put the scrunchy in my hair, I started reading and fell asleep with the book on my lap.

There was a knock on the door and that is what woke me up. "Can I come in honey?" It was Hannah. "Yea, you can come in". She stepped into the room formally dressed for church. "Oh. So now you aren't ready. I caught you". She giggled and I couldn't stiffen the laugh already forming in my throat. "I'll be done in ten minutes". She narrowed her eyes at me. "Give me your scrunchy." I couldn't tell her no and I reluctantly gave up the scrunchy.

"One day, I will buy a pack of those". She laughed. "And I would take those too". I giggled and checked in my drawer for a dress. I haven't even wore half of the clothes that Hannah had bought me because it was so much. As I was scavenging through the drawers, my eyes landed on a neon blue and green dress with lace on the sides. It was perfect and very appropriate for church.

I threw the dress and a pair of blue heels on my bed and grabbed a towel. I opened the door and peered outside. I could only spot Hannah. "Oh, Kelly I forgot to tell you that we will be leaving to a party for one of my nieces. We will be dancing so pack some slippers. " I smiled and nodded my head. "And you will be partnered with Ryan". My heart dropped. "Um okay." I smiled to cover up the nervousness in my voice and rushed to the bathroom.

Me. Dancing with Ryan. I laughed out of hysteria. I took a quick shower and dried my hair. I pinched my cheeks to make them look pink and put some lip balm on my lips. I ran into the bedroom and dressed up really quickly. I put the slippers in my purse and grabbed my phone and the charger. I was ready.

When we got to the church, Ryan couldn't keep his eyes off of me. And when he finally worked up the courage to say something to me, he just kept breathing really hard, his voice was raspy, and he kept covering his bulgy area with his bible.

After church, we arrived at the party thirty minutes later. It was huge. It looked more like a ballroom than a birthday party. This was fit for a princess. The place was already filled and I had almost lost sight of Ryan.

The dance floor cleared and a beautiful couple stepped out and started dancing the salsa. After a while, everyone joined in. I beckoned Ryan to me and we started dancing. I knew the dance because my best friend Hillary was latina and she danced with me every time we had a sleepover. Ryan was also a natural and we were both laughing and dancing up a storm.

After a while, the music slowed and so did the dancing. Everyone held on to their partner. Ryan looked at me with intense eyes and I could see he was nervous. He didn't know whether to put his hands on my back or my waist and he decided to put it on my back. I grabbed his hands and slid them down to my waist. His eyes were filled with lust. He wanted something. I just didn't know what. I wasn't too cool either. I was still overwhelmed by the idea that my body was acting before my brain could process this. My hands slid up to his neck and we started slow dancing. Slowly, I felt his hands inch lower and lower towards my backside, and I couldn't stop myself. My lips parted and I stared at him with wide eyes. 

He looked a little crazy. He looked like he was fighting an internal battle with himself over what to do next. His eyes kept dropping to my lips and his own pair was parted. Then, without even thinking, I moved his hands down to my backside. His eyes widened and before he could do anything he might regret, he let go of me and walked away.

I didn't know what to do, but I was so tired and aching that I decided to go home. Ryan, after recovering, insisted that he would come with me.

We got permission from Hannah to leave and got into the taxi out front. Ryan was fidgeting with his hands in his lap and I purposely copied him to see his reaction. He laughed and then took my hand and placed a small kiss on it. Even though he was playing around, I felt the sudden urge to look up. He looked at me and I looked back. After the staring had ended (because I blinked), he focused on my lips. I focused on his face. I couldn't help it anymore.

In three seconds, my lips were on his and his lips were on mine. It wasn't slow or sloppy but perfect. I could feel his tongue in my mouth and then the taxi stopped. My face was red with embarrassment after we left the taxi and Ryan paid.

What was going to happen when only me and Ryan were in the house. Alone?

Once again, I leave you guys at a cliff hangar. I hope you like the story. Vote and comment okay!!! Thanx for reading. I am going to try and update faster since its the weekend.