Epilogue

Epilogue! Its here! Hope you like it! Vote, Comment, and Share! Thanks!!!! And check out an amazing cover by my new best wattpad friend noodleknown!!! She is the best!!! 

____________________________________________________________________

"Ahhhhh!" Breathe in, breathe out Kelly, I tried telling myself. It didn't matter, there were too many screaming thoughts in my head and Ryan was screaming so much. He didn't like seeing me stressed, which means he was probably dying inside seeing me like this. Well, I hope he was dying inside seeing me like this. He doesn't feel my pain and I want to gauge his eyes out for that.

"I don't think she's going to make it! The babies are, but she doesn't look like she's going to make it! There is too much blood loss!", the nurse screamed. My heart was beating rapidly in my chest. Was there a possibility of me dying? Was I going to die by having my babies. Well, I'd rather have them survive than me. They were the young lives. Wait, why am I thinking about death? I'm going to live!

I heard one more sound before falling into deep sleep. It was the last beep of the heart meter.

>>>

"We can't help her. She's dead." The doctor said it, not me. I was too busy looking at Kelly on the bed. I ran my fingers through my hair and bit my lip. She looked so peaceful, as if she wasn't so obnoxious. I walked over to her and tapped her shoulder. She didn't move. "Kelly. Wake up."

"Kelly! Wake up." I tapped her a bit harder but there was still no movement. Who was I kidding? She wasn't going to wake up. Not now, not ever today, and I'll just have to learn to except that. I began to walk away from the bed feeling a little defeated. I wish I could just let it off my chest the terrible news, but it just weighed down on me like a solid stone brick.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open. "Ugh! If this is how having two babies feels like, I only want to have one the next time." I laughed as she groaned. She glared at me and I raised both hands up in surrender. She laughed and I watched her. She had that glow, even though she was probably exhausted. I watched as her dimples formed in her cheeks and as her blonde hair was sprawled behind her in a knotted mess. I watched her eyes, and her pink lips. She was an angel, my angel. I am glad that she didn't end up like Emily. Wait, Emily! How will Kelly react if I told her that Emily just died? It would ruin everything. Not to mention, I feel bad about it already and don't think I had it in me right now to tell Kelly.

Kelly met Emily seven months ago, after telling me she was pregnant. She told me she was in the waiting room, when Emily walked in and sat down next to her. They both began to talk and then, found out they were due for the same month. The only difference was that Emily was having a boy and Kelly was having a boy and girl. Emily , Hillary, and Kelly hung out a lot since then and then one surprising day, Emily made both Kelly and I her child's god parents. Ever since then, Kelly and Emily have been inseparable and I barely had time for my wife myself.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Ryan, look, I know I'm a mess, but you're making me feel uncomfortable". Her voice broke me out of my dream state. I laughed nervously to hide the embarrassment I felt. "I was just looking at my angel." She smiled, while her cheeks turned slightly red. "Also, I'm kind of scared to tell you what happened to..."

"Emily. I know.", she continued. Her eyes turned glassy and she looked down and allowed a tear to slowly fall on her pillow. "I um, I heard the heart meter when I fainted. Ryan, do you realize that could have happened to me last week while I had our children? Emily is... um was an amazing person, a great and loving friend. She didn't deserve that. She should have lived." She sobbed and I walked right over to hold her.

"Don't cry, everything will be fine, my red gerbini flower." I kissed her and she smiled and laughed through the tears.

>>>16 years<<<

"Mom, I need to talk to you about something." I paused everything I was doing and turned to look at my daughter. Her dirty blonde hair was tied up in a bun and her hands were folded on her lap. She reminded me of Hillary. Probably because I named her after her.

"What is it Hillary?" I pulled out a chair and sat down next to her. She was scaring me. I hope she wasn't... Nope, she wouldn't. "Its nothing serious, its just that, I like um..." Her voice trailed off as Ryan walked into the kitchen, a waffle sticking out of his mouth. He took a bite and sat down beside us. "Hey, what's up!" He ruffled Hillary's hair and blew me a kiss. Hillary's neat bun fell to her shoulders in a curly heap. She glared at Ryan. Ryan and Ryan Jr. looked exactly alike. Trust me, it was all his idea to name the boy Ryan, after himself. That selfish Jerk.

As if reading my mind, Ryan Jr. walked into the kitchen with a waffle in his mouth, just like his father. His brown hair styled in the same way his father's had been in high school. But, he had my eyes. Ha! Take that you selfish Jerk! He sat down beside Ryan and gave him a fist bump.

"You guys are so rude. I was clearly about to have a chat with Hillary." I stated pointedly. Ryan stared at Hillary. "Well, continue pumpkin.", Ryan urged her. Hillary hesitated but let out a breath and shook her head tiredly. "Well, I like this guy at school, his name is Harry and Kayla keeps pressuring me to tell him or ask him out, but I'm too scared. What if he rejects me or makes fun of me? I wrote him an email, but I'm kind of afraid to send it. What should I do?"

Ryan and I shared a glance and then burst out laughing. Ryan Jr. and Hillary were staring at us, confused. Ryan began choking on the waffle he was eating and I laughed at that too. I finally stopped, but my stomach still hurt. Ryan wiped a happy tear from his eyes and stared at Hillary. "Your mother and I had the same story. Its so funny how you could be so much like her." He turned to Ryan Jr. and ruffled his hair. "Your're probably an ignorant jerk to girls at school. You're probably me." "Hey! How'd you know Dad!" Then he started laughing again, this time with his junior, as Hillary flushed.

After the laughing ended, Hillary spoke. "So, how did you guys, you know, fall in love? Tell us your love story." Ryan flashed his most darling smile. "I've been waiting for you guys to ask me that for years. I named it 'Oblivious'." I stared blankly at him. "Why would you name it Oblivious?" He scowled playfully at me. "Hey! You racked my moment. I named it Oblivious because it took so long to find out we really had mutual feelings for each other. We were Oblivious. Get it?" I nodded. "I do, but its corny." He frowned and turned to face the kids. "Now, before we were interrupted.." He flashed me a glare and I smiled viciously at him.

Once again he flashed his most darling smile and told our children the best love story they have ever heard, our own. It was called, "Oblivious".

_____________________________________________________________________________

The end! Our darling Oblivious has ended and I hoped You enjoyed!! Love you guys! Remember to promote the book! Thanks guys!

And here's a bit of Emily's backstory:

Emily has a troubled backstory. Her father died in a car crash while she was only thirteen. Her mother started drinking and leaving the house for long periods of time. Fortunately, Emily was a smart kid, and she landed a job as a psychiatrist when she was twenty four. Her mother died of alcohol poisoning on her birthday. She was already with an amazing guy and they had already planned to start a family. After hearing that Emily was pregnant, he left her for another woman.