Chapter 21

Kelly's Point of View

This is actually fun. I thought that Ryan would make a fool out of himself, and was kinda secretly hoping, but this was fun. Hillary and Vince seemed to be hitting it off. I mean, they were a cute couple. Laura and Angela were busy talking to Dean and Drew. Wow! Not only was Ryan a great party thrower, he was a great match maker, and plus, his apartment was amazing.

I walked over to where Ryan, Dylan, and Miranda were standing. Dylan hugged me, picked me up, and spun me around, apparently drunk. His beanie was back on and I couldn't help but admire his beauty. Did all of Ryan's friends have to be cute? I turned to Ryan. "Nice party. I didn't think you could pull this off". He smirked and patted himself on the back while we laughed. "Well, this is part of my extended expertise. Never underestimate Ryan". I smirked and turned to Dylan. "So, you wanna dance?" He nodded and held out his hand. The song was "Shake it Off" by Taylor Swift. We began shaking like crazy, and we were greeted with laughter. After about five seconds, everyone joined in.

It was the best time I had ever had. Unfortunately, time goes by quickly while your having fun. In this case, it was already eleven o'clock p.m. Ryan disappeared into his room for a while and came out with a boat load of sleeping bags. The boys immediately took up the space in all of the chairs. Ryan passed sleeping bags to everyone but me. "Wait, Ryan. Where's my sleeping bag?" He was kinda confused to. "I guess we ran out". Miranda offered hers to me but I respectfully declined. "Its fine Miranda, you should keep that one. Instead, I will steal Ryan's bed." I started running in the direction off his bedroom. "Noooooo!" Ryan yelled and ran after me. The living room was in a fit of laughter.

I got to his bedroom and locked the door behind me. Ryan started banging on it. "Kelly open the door!" I laughed. I could feel him leaning on the door, so I slowly unlocked it, and opened it. He fell on the floor with a 'thud' and I ran to his bed. "Kelly, you are so gonna pay for this!" He said while getting off of the floor. I just continued to laugh. "Out of my bedroom!" I looked at him innocently. "But I don't have a sleeping bag. I'll just take the bed". I smiled and bounced on the bed once again. 

"You really hate me, don't you?" I nodded and beckoned him over. "So, do you have any extra blankets?" He stared at me quizzically. "What do you mean? I thought you were sleeping on the bed." I shrugged and plopped my head on the pillow. "I guess, whatever you want. Since, you live here". I got back up and rummaged through my bag for pajamas. I wasn't gonna sleep in my jeans. "Where's your bathroom?" He got up and showed me to a room which was directly across from his. "Thanks."

After I was finished, which took like five minutes, I walked over to the living room to kiss Hillary good night. I had to walk around three sleeping bags just to get to her. "Hills, are you sleeping?" She looked up at me. "Well, not anymore". I laughed quietly, aware that everyone else was sleeping. "Well I'm going to bed, okay." She sat up and looked around. "Where?" 

"In Ryan's room". She smirked at me and went back to sleep. "Enjoy your night." I kicked her sleeping bag and made my way towards Ryan's room.

Ryan was already sitting on his bed. What he was wearing suddenly made me feel overdressed. He was wearing a white tank top with some Nike shorts, while I was wearing a black tank top and some really cool and expensive pajama shorts. For some unknown reason, I felt overdressed. I walked over to him. "So, where do I sleep?" He pointed to the bed. "On the bed." I nodded and climbed the bed. "Where do you sleep?" He hesitated before pointing to the bed. "On the bed". "Oh, um, okay".

I lay down on the bed and felt the movement of the mattress next to me. Now, I know this happened before, but maybe this time will be different. No matter what I was thinking, I was still scared out of my mind. Ryan put his head down next to me on the pillow and smiled. "I know what your thinking, but trust me, I won't do anything". That made me relax a bit. "Can I still hurt you?" He shook his head violently. "No, please don't". I started laughing at him.