Chapter 16

Hey guys! Yes this is the last chapter of Oblivious! Hence why it took so long to upload! I hope you like it. Plus the model up there is modeling Kelly's dress! Thanks guys for supporting me!

__________________________________________________________________________

Next week is my graduation and I'm FREAKING OUT! I don't have a dress to wear and I didn't write my speech yet. That's right, I'm graduating from twelve grade and I'm salutatorian. Ryan's valedictorian but who cares! I needed to find my dress. I texted Hillary.

Kelly: Major sitch! I don't have a dress for the graduation Hillary!!

Hannah: Hi Kelly! I'm not Hillary but I can help with your dress problem.

Kelly: Sorry wrong person! Thanx. I'll be there at 4.

Hannah: Yay!!! :) :)

Kelly: LOL!!

Ok, so the dress problem is resolved. Mental: Check. Next: speech. I had three more hours till four. I could write a speech. No problem.

I finished my speech and was already on my way to the Selows' house. I still had the key that they had made for me while I was living there a year ago. I unlocked the door and stepped in.

Ryan and Hannah were yelling at each other. Hannah looked on the verge of tears and Ryan looked plain angry. Miranda had went back to California for her photo-shoot so I wasn't worried about her.

"Why do you keep trying to control my life mom!?"

"I know what's best."

"No, you don't! I don't even know why I put up with you. I'm moving out!"

"You can't do that Ryan!"

"Why? I'm eighteen. I'm practically an adult now. You can't control me".

Ryan stomped away and Hannah slouched onto the floor, her hands covering her face. I ran over to her to comfort her.

"Hannah! Are you okay?" She shook her head roughly and cried even harder. I felt her hands grab my shoulders. Her head raised and she looked into my eyes.

"He's leaving me. My own son. He doesn't love me. Your future. He's your true love."

I ignored her last comment and helped her up to her feet. I pulled her towards Ryan's now slammed door. She whimpered slightly as she realized where I was bringing her to. I knocked hard. No answer.

"Open the door Ryan!" I heard something get flung across the room. The door opened slightly.

"What do you want?"

"Why are you being so mean to her?"

"I've had enough and I'm leaving. I don't even know why you're talking to me right now".

Before I could even open my mouth, he slammed the door.

"Son of a-".

"Its fine Kelly. Don't worry. Lets go get you a dress", She wiped her eyes and stood up, immediately full of strength.

"I already bought the perfect dress for you weeks ago. I knew you wouldn't be able to find one and come running to me."

"Not exactly but thanks anyways." She smiled and I laughed a little.

***

I spun around and Hannah clapped her hands and whistled. I looked stunning. She had bought me a knee-length, one-strapped, turquoise dress which was tight around the waist and flowed at the bottom. It was perfect. I spun around one more time, receiving praise from Hannah.