𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Kyler's sophomore year: first party back

I walked through the crowded house. There were so many people in every corner of our new home—it was ridiculous. I pushed through the crowd of drunk party girls and frat guys as I made my way over to the guys with the beers in my hand.

Spotting Dominic, Carson, Abel, and King, I walked towards them. Their gazes all focused on a group of girls in the far corner as I approached them.

"What are we staring at?" I asked as I handed the drinks out to everyone.

Dominic let out a sigh as he blindly grabbed his beer out of my hand. "Are you sure that it's even her?" Carson asked as Dominic nodded his head rapidly.

"I'm fucking positive. Rhegan Clarke, the girl who's owned my mind since fifth grade." Another dreamy sigh from Dominic as we stared at the group.

Beautiful wasn't even a word to describe them.

Well except for my twin sister, Skylar. Although, insulting her would be like an insult to me.

We were twins after all.

"Oh, you're talking about Sky's new friend group." I put two and two together as I spy my twin with her arms wrapped around a curly haired girl.

Carson's eyes were glued on her as she threw her head back in laughter at whatever Sky was saying.

"Isn't your sister a sophomore though?"Marcus asked. "I'm pretty sure that they're all freshmen."

"She switched her major," I simply replied.

"Again?" They all questioned as I nodded my head.

Sky didn't know what the fuck she wanted but we all wanted her to be happy in whatever path she chose in life— no matter how wild and crazy it was.

Yet somehow she was the older twin.

"Oh shit," Dominic mumbled as we all averted our eye contact. I hid my face with my beer bottle as the girls whipped their heads in our directions.

Carson let out a low whistle as he found a sudden interest in the material of the couch. I side eyed the group out of the corner of my eye, catching notice of the one girl that seemed miserable at this party.

She was engrossed in her phone, biting on one thumbnail as the other darted across the screen at lightning speed. She sat pretty on top of the bar, one leg crossed over the other to hide what was under that lace trimmed black dress.

Her skin was tan and freckled. Her hair was long and wavy as she ran her red manicured fingers through it. She pulled her bottom lip in between her teeth as her brows furrowed.

Just as she was about to respond to whatever she was doing on her phone, the girl Dominic had been pining over walked up to her and grabbed her phone.