𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐.

𝐣𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐤𝐚𝐭: 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨

I pulled my hoodie over my head as I finished getting dressed. I had reread that damn message a millions times over ever since receiving it.

After three months of ignored text and calls she finally decides to message me back.

At first I wondered if she fell and bumped her head because it would be a cold day in hell before she ever would admit that, and especially to text me back.

My second guess was that she was drunk.

That was quickly shut down after I made my nightly good night call to Sky to see what they had been up to. She informed me that they had all gotten back from vacation and stayed in to watch our game and post game interview.

So then I came to a realization that she might have texted me that in the moment, but she would definitely be regretting her decision as of right now.

And I knew Jora— I didn't have to be within the same vicinity of her to confirm that.

" Whose turn is it to cook?" Carson asked as we exited the locker room.

"Mine," I say as I got a notification from some girl asking if I wanted to come over. I rolled my eyes as I swiped up, ignoring the text and heading to instagram as I half listened to Carson questioning Dominic about Rhegan.

We loaded our bags into the back before I opened the door to the back of the G-Wagon and slid in as Skylar's instagram story lit up once more.

As I clicked through the story, I finally chimed into the conversation as I leaned over the console. " She looks pretty happy to me right now." I extend my hand as I click through the stories of the girls getting a matching tattoo on different parts of their bodies.

I got a little flustered when Jora's slide appeared. It was the first glimpse of her that I had gotten in months, of course my heart would skip a beat.

The guys didn't tease me about it because that would be like the pot calling the kettle black.

" Looks like Jora's pretty happy too," Dominic teased as I sat back in my seat, buckling up for safety.

I roll my eyes before tapping back to the slide.

Jora sat on her back, her arms extended while she scrolled on her phone as the tattoo artist began to work on the snake that was placed between her breasts. The supple skin of her under boob was on full display as she took the pain of the needle like a champ.

My fingers itched with the remembrance of the last time I had touched her.

I lightly drifted my fingertips over her skin as she laid flat on her back. Her head was laid on the pillow as she slept soundly. Her chest rising and falling as the sheet fell down, revealing her nipple that hardened almost instantly.