𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓.

Jora

Jora

" Thanks." I say, exiting my uber as my phone goes off for the millionth time.

Kyler.

I had been dodging and ignoring his existence as a whole ever since that video leaked and telling him to fuck off.

How could he do this to us?

How could he embarrass me like that?

Of course the video could've been worse than some random girl shaking her ass all over him in a club.

The fact of the matter is that he looked like he was enjoying it. He was making no movements to push her off or showed no signs of being uncomfortable by her actions.

I was out of sight and out of mind it seemed.

Hitting decline, I entered the elevator and pressed the top floor. I needed a bath, wine, and a nap. In that order.

The amount of whispers I'd heard being spoken about the situation in class and as I walked around campus had me coming home early. It was already bad enough that I had to see the video on my feed and received tons of messages about it.

And Skylar was just so disappointed in him.

Even she had been dodging his calls.

I didn't like that she was ignoring her brother because of me. I didn't like being the reason that their relationship was somewhat on a rocky path.

That was her brother. They shared a womb for nine months and had the best bond until I came into the picture.

Sometimes I wish that I had never gone into that pantry closet with him. Maybe then their relationship would be better than what it was now.

The elevator doors opened once it reached my floor. I pushed off of the walls only to pause at the sight of Kyler standing in front of the door to the penthouse.

I had half of the mind to stay inside, push the lobby button, and retreat somewhere else, but I didn't. I had to face my problems head on.

And right now, Kyler was my biggest fucking problem.

" Save the excuses. I don't care or want to hear them. I meant what I said on the phone. Consider whatever this is or was, done." I spoke before he could get a word out.

" Just let me explain." He pleaded.

Where the fuck were my keys.

" Explain what? How you got a lap dance at a club while claiming just weeks before how much you loved me and how much you would do better. How you were going to show me that you would do better." I snapped, finding my keys and quickly unlocking the door.

" You've got a funny way of showing it Kyler McKay. I'm really feeling the love right about now." Pushing inside of the penthouse, I tried slamming the door in his face but it was no match.