𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔.

Jora

Jora

I was tired and stuffed to capacity after dinner.

" Goodnight my loves," my fingers touched my lips gently, blowing air kisses to the girls as we went our separate ways.

" Good night!" Rhegan and Ayanna chime back.

Kyler opens his room door, extending his free hand out for me to grab. Placing my hand in his, I let him guide me inside of the dark room.

" Did you have fun tonight?" He emerged from the closet a ten minutes later, dressed in a pair of flannel pajama bottoms and a white t-shirt. Even through the fabric of his shirt, I could see the outline of his abs and the toned muscle that he worked hard to maintain.

It was a struggle to not look too long at his physique. I didn't want him getting any of the wrong ideas, even though I let him dry hump me into an orgasm just a few hours ago.

" Yes," I answered, getting comfortable under the covers as he turned off the lights. " I just wish that the others were here with us."

We left in such a rush that we didn't get to spend quality time with our friends like the old days.

The old days— the fact that I even had to think of it like that made me sad. It was only a few months ago when we were all attached at the hip. Wherever we were, the boys weren't too far behind.

I missed it.

The bed shifts as Kyler gets into the bed. An awkward moment of silence takes place, as if he's debating on whether to touch me or not. I turned on my side, my body facing the balcony doors, giving him the silent open invitation to become the big spoon.

He doesn't move.

Sighing, I close my eyes and wait for slew to take over me. But it doesn't. I can't sleep. Not with our bodies so close yet so far apart. I wanted him to hold me.

I need him to hold me.

I needed the contact between us.

" Kyler," I whispered his name.

" Yes," he responds a few seconds later.

Swallowing my pride, I reached for him and grabbed his hand. It may have been a shock to him when I placed it around my waist, letting his hand rest on my stomach. He's silent for a moment and I'm scared. I never truly know what goes on in his head half of the time.

Kyler was so hard to read.

I wondered what went on inside his head more times than I would like to admit.

Crazy right? I've had so many intimate moments with him and yet I still can't figure him out. It makes me wonder how I fell in love him yet he as well be a complete stranger in a sense.

" Yes." I smiled at his hoarse response, forgetting what was going on in mind as I wiggled backwards until our bodies were touching and his warmth was seeping into my back side. He immediately wrapped his arm around my waist, sighing in contempt as he placed his cheek against mine.