𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗.

Jora

Jora

I stepped off of the jet and was greeted with the heat that Houston, Texas had to offer kissing my skin— more like blistering my skin.

" Jesus, my tit sweat is giving Niagara Falls a run for its money," Skylar pulls her hoodie over her head, revealing her cropped cami underneath and toned stomach.

I don't know how she did it. Skylar barely put in effort when it came to working out and she ate like a linebacker and yet, she had a physique that would make Kendall Jenner jealous and ass that any Kardashian would pay for. Skylar blamed it on her genetics and fast metabolism.

The bitch was just lucky.

" Sky, you are wearing a hoodie in a hundred degree heat," Marcus states the obvious as we reach the suvs.

" For only two seconds. I wish that I had the ability not to sweat like blondie over there," Skylar points to Elizabeth.

" Hi! I sweat!" Skylar, Ayanna, and I crossed our arms, staring her down. Her cheeks turned a shade of red, quickly sparing a look towards Abel who was loading her suitcase into the trunk.

" I-I sweat... occasionally," she stammers.

" Out of pure curiosity," Ayanna starts. " Is-"

" Keep your curiosity just that, a curiosity," Lizzie shuts down Ayanna before her teasing begins. The three of us giggle as we follow suit behind her and get into the car.

" Lizzie, it's okay," I rubbed her shoulder, consoling her. " If you aren't sweating while being bent into a pretzel, then he's not doing it right."

I could only count on one hand how many men bent me into pretzels, and even then I could only raise one finger to represent how many of them made me sweat in the process. I'm talking mascara dripping down the face, lipstick smudged, curls fallen... I would be the picture of what Beyoncé sang about in Partition.

Skylar took one look at the smirk that had appeared on my face and gagged. " Ew. Ew. Ew. You nasty whore. Stop thinking about sex with my brother right next to me."

Audrey slid into the car in the middle of us laughing at Skylar's dramatics. Her face was pure confusion as she slowly buckled up. " What's going on?"

" Pretzels," Ayanna, Elizabeth, and I responded as Skylar continued to gag. Her brows furrowed as our answer only made her even more confused than when she got in the car.

" And Jora being a brother fucker!" Skylar adds. " Stop calling me that!" I cried, slapping her shoulder. " It sounds wrong."

" Something tells me that I should stay confused about the conversation that just took place for my own good," Audrey states, pulling her airpod pros over her slicked hair.

" Smart girl," Elizabeth says, following suit and pulling hers over her head as well.

The drive over to the hotel was longer than I expected. Maybe it was due to being hungry and skipping out on breakfast, or the fact that I drank a whole bottle of water before getting off of the plane and my bladder was now punishing me for it. It didn't help that time seemed to be taunting me.