𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏.

𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐉𝐨𝐣𝐨

𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐉𝐨𝐣𝐨. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

" We have arrived Ms.Sanchez," Carlton, the family driver, alerted me as we pulled into the garage of the penthouse.

" Thank you, Carlton," I say once we are both out of the car and he handed over my bags. " I'll make sure to tell Tita to cook your favorite when I get upstairs."

Carlton gives me a grateful smile as I pull him in for a hug. " Have a great year kiddo, do everything that I wouldn't do," he winks as we pull away from the hug.

" I'm going to miss you, Carlton," I sigh into the hug, my mind so far away from the text as I say goodbye to my long time friend. " Promise that you'll visit during the holidays, birthdays, and weekends."

" I promise Jora," Carlton whispers as we pull apart.

I wipe away a stray tear as we pull away from the hug."Start your retirement off with a drink for me, yeah. Do everything that I would do," I wink as I head towards the elevator.

With one last wave, I step into the elevator as the car engine turns over.

𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤: 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

Fucking Kyler.

He was a persistent little fucker.

Three months ago I fucked up and fucked him.

It was draft night. I agreed to be his date. We were all happy, I was truly the happiest that I had been in a while.

Kyler had got drafted to the team of his dream and I was happy to be there to experience it with our closest friends and family.

I was happy to be there with him.

We got a little drunk— well a lot drunk and one thing led to the next and I ended up in his hotel bed with him balls deep inside of me as my toes curled.

What started off as an innocent 'i'm happy that your dreams are coming true' kiss, turned into me getting my brains fucked and my soul sucked out of me. He fucked me until the sun rose the next morning, and i'm sure that we would've gone for longer if it weren't for his stamina finally giving out.

And he had too much of that if you asked me. My poor vagina was tired... tired .

I woke up a couple of hours later, sore and regretful that I gave into the one man who hurt me the most.

So I did what I thought was best— I left him alone in that hotel room, packed my bags, and boarded a jet to my father's hometown in Columbia.

My summers were spent with me dodging missed phone calls and ignoring his text messages as I sipped on endless Sangria's by the pool. And no matter how hard I tried to move on and find a meaningless hookup to satisfy my needs, no one could get the job done.