𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖.

" That bitch!" Jora yelled as she read the multiple tweets that her ex-girlfriend sent her way after our relationship caught the eye of the media over the course of our weekend together

"Jora," I called to her softly.

When I got out of practice and saw that they were going back and forth on the internet, my first instinct was to call her. When she answered the phone, she was in tears and I hated that I couldn't be there to comfort her. And it didn't help much that she loved transitioning between english and spanish when she was upset.

I could only translate the phrases " stupid bitch" and " eat dog shit"...

" The nerve of her to compare my pussy to Starkist tuna. If my pussy were fish, it would be top shelf caviar!" She pushed the rim of her glasses up her red nose as she screamed at her phone. " But you would know nothing about that, since you are used to sticking your tongue into anything with three holes, you classless, cheating, obsessive bitch!"

I would have laughed if she wasn't going insane over a tweet that we both knew was far from the truth. Her ex was simply pulling the shit that she tweeted straight from her ass and these so-called " fans" of mine were egging her on. And Jora had had enough...

Along with the girls who had taken to defending their friend by calling Ximena every name in the book.

" Let's stop with the fish comparisons, JoJo." I had to put a pin in that rant as soon as it started because the next thing you know, she would be posting those exact words on twitter.

" Now if I were to say that she doesn't know how to use a strap-on correctly, I would be in the wrong." Jora perked up, the light reflected on her glasses as she opened up twitter once more and began typing. " Fuck it. I want to be in the wrong today."

I let out a deep long sigh and opened twitter. When I had gotten home the damage was already done and they were deep in their twitter battle. I wasn't going to stay silent and let my girl get slander on the net.

Since the majority of Ximena's tweets had touched on intimate parts of Jora's body, i.e, the Starkist tuna comment, I simply responded to her accusations with....

" The fact that you have the time to get on the internet and make up shit straight from your ass when she's happy and moved on speaks a lot about your character. You need to be worried about that failing soccer career. To speak so disgustingly about her body for everyone to see is repulsive. We all know the truth about you. Just keep talking on the internet for your five seconds of clout if you want too. Oh and by the way, I'm eating good over here"

Even though in reality, I wasn't eating a damn thing...

And just to clear up any confusion, I tagged her as well.

Of course the people could take that comment however they wanted but I knew the truth and Jora knew the truth and that was all that mattered. I could only sum up Ximena running to the internet to slander Jora's name due to her being happy and thriving without her. Jora didn't tell me much about her ex, but the little bit of the information that I did get was that she was toxic and emotionally abusive. From the multi-paragraph rants on twitter coming for Jora's character, I was getting major narcissist and pathological liar vibes from her... in conclusion, the bitch needed help.