𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏.

After an eventful outing at the club, we took our antics back to Carson and Ayanna's room

I sat next to Kyler on the couch, the two of us cuddled up and wrapped in each other's limbs. My face was resting against his chest, inhaling his intoxicating scent as we watched our friends play Sade Says, an alternative to dirty Jenga since we didn't have blocks.

Sade Says was a little less dirty and a bit more intimate when it came to testing out our relationship.

Dirty Jenga was for the horny college students.

Sade Says was for the lovers, so much so that Rhegan didn't finish her iconic and dare I say better, rendition of Dominic's lap dance that he'd given her last year. Okay, maybe I was a bit biased and letting my girl crush on Rhegan overshadowed the fact that Dominic's dance was also iconic. However, his dance didn't make my lady bits sing like Rhegan's did.

If it was ever a competition between men and women, my vote was always going to the women.

Sade pranced around the rooms, smiling as she decided on who would be picking from her hat of mysteries next. She came to an abrupt stop in front of Kyler and I, a mischievous smile morphed onto her face as she shook the hat in front of us. " Don't you two look adorable and cozy trying to itch yourselves into each other;s skin," she scrunches her nose up cutely, thrusting the hat into our faces. " One of you pick."

I quickly jumped into action and reached inside of the hat. This was the perfect opportunity to put Operation Kyler lose his mind in effect. " Somebodies eager," Kyler snorted.

Keep snorting like the fucking pig you used to be. You won't be snorting when I'm done with you, I couldn't help but think. I simply glanced back at Kyler, smiling as I picked the first scrap of paper that my fingers touched and pulled it out of the hat.

Clearing my throat, I sat up and unraveled the paper. " Make out with your significant other..."

" What kind of pg-13 all boys and girls party bullshit is that," Kyler groaned.

" Shut up. I wasn't finished," I said, watching Kyler make the action of zipping his mouth shut. Turning my attention back to the paper, I finished reading aloud. " Make out with your significant other while they are restrained."

Sade clapped and turned on her heels, grabbing a black tie that belonged to Derrick off of the coffee table and approached us. " Hands please," she instructed Kyler.

Kyler groaned and rolled his eyes. He could barely keep his hands to himself as it was, this was going to be so fun.

" Somebody sedate me and put me out of my misery," Skylar gagged from across the room.

Marcus smiled and tucked her head into his chest, his lips making contact with the crown of her head. " Close your eyes Sky," I could only tell her because I planned on driving her brother mentally and physically over the edge tonight.