14. Salesman

"So Damon knows" suddenly I hear a familiar voice by my side.

"Yup" I reply without looking at the person.

"I am sorry, Elena invited him in and now he has access to your house now and I am sorry" he says with nothing but concern in his voice.

Him and his brother are polar opposite like seriously.

"What do you mean? Like he can't get in homes until he is invited in?" I question now this time looking at him.

"Well it's not him, it's with all vampires they can't get in the house of a human if they are not invited in by the person whose name the deed of the house is in or their relatives" he explains.

I meekly nod at him, "Last night after everyone went home he came into my room saying that he wants me to do things for him" I raise my hand to air quote.

"Yeah I heard I was outside your window to make sure he wasn't doing shit" he tells me.

"Thank you" I give him a small smile and he nods at me.

Then suddenly he stops walking and stares in front of him like he is focusing on something.

I stop myself next to him and give him a questioning look. Then after few seconds he blinks his eyes rapidly, "Your sister is looking for me, I'll get going" he shoots me another dazzling smile. Before I can reply he quickly blends in the crowd.

I let out a sigh and make my way towards class as well.

I sit beside Matt Donavan, I look at him and he is staring at Stefan and Elena.

Okay then jealous ex.

"How is your sister?" I take his attention before he start burning wholes in Stefan through his glare.

"She is doing alright I guess, she is discharged from hospital" he replies without looking at me.

I roll my eyes.

Soon the class start to fill and Mr. Tanner start to teach which I zoned out.

"So you are coming to the founder's party right?" Bonnie nudges me making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Ugh-"

"Of course she is" Elena answers for me.

"I guess, I don't have work today because of that party as everyone is suppose to be there so" I say voicing Chris's text he sent me last night.

"But I don't have a dress" I tell them.

"We can go shopping" Elena says.

"I don't think it will be possible as we need all the time after school to get ready" Caroline pauses then suddenly looks at me with a smug expression, "You can definitely wear something old of mine I am sure I can find something of your size" Caroline chirps.

And I nod stiffly at her, letting out a sigh.

Great.

After school me and Elena went to back home. Deciding that all the girls will meet at our place after gathering the dresses.

Not even half an hour later Bonnie and Caroline are at our door step.

Caroline grabs my hand, the spoon in my hand drops as some milk spills on my jeans.

"Dude" I look at to her trying to free my hand from her grip. She just rolls her eyes and ignores my protest dragging me in Elena's room. 

She throws an old dress at me and I grab it. Inspecting it. It is worse than the dress Kelly was wearing on the first day.