21. Buttercup

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I raise my eyebrows at him as he helps me in his car.

He quickly gets in and places his hands on his chest.

"Ouch Isla, we've been through so much together and you still think that I am being nice to you for a reason?" he says in fake hurt tone.

"Yes" I give him deadpan look and he just smirks at me.

"Well I don't have an ulterior motive besides fucking you" he says nonchalantly making me widen my eyes.

He chuckles at me expression, "I am kidding jeez but you seriously can take up on that offer if you like rubbing your itch. You will have the most mind blowing orgasms you've ever experienced" he says wiggling his brows at me.

My cheeks start to feel hot and I slightly shove him, making him laugh.

"Shut up" I grumble looking outside the window.

"I am serious woman- you are a virgin!" He exclaims with a gasp, suddenly making squirm a little wishing that this seats open up and eats me whole.

"Tell the whole world why don't you" I hiss at him, still with heat rushing to my cheeks.

"Oh boy if I become your first, no another man will be able to ever satisfy you and good thing I am immortal" he says smirking at me.

"Yeah not gonna happen buddy- now drive. I have a lot to pack" I huff out and fold my hands over my chest.

He just chuckles but starts his car nonetheless.

We reach my the Gilbert house in record time and I open the door and see no one is at home.

"They all are at Sheriff Forbes, she is interviewing people who were last seen with Vicki" I hear Damon from behind me.

"What about me then?" I look up at him.

"Well like the rest of the others, sheriff thinks you are in your room as you got sick last night when someone spiked your drink in the beginning of your stupid Halloween event" he shrugs at me making my eyes widen again, "What? it gave us a good cover story that someone tried to take two girls but only end up succeeding to take one" he shrugs making my eyes widen more.

His responses are doing that a lot.

"What if someone enters my room?"

"We locked it from inside you big dum dum. Come on give me some credit over here. I am not stupid" he huffs out.

"And what about my car?" I wince remembering how Vicki totaled it.

"Don't worry I called my friend who lives out of town and told him to get your car repaired for free. It should be done in few weeks. And all of your stuff in your car is at my place" He tells me.

"You have friends?" I say in a mocking tone at which he raises his eyebrow in challenging way making me raise my hands in mock surrender. "And few weeks?" I groan. "It's gonna be such pain to get to work or anywhere" I pout making my way upstairs.

"Being the nice friend that I am you can use my car" he says puffing his chest out.

I do an 180 and look up at him.

"I can?" I ask trying to contain my excitement.

His car is a babe. And getting to drive it.

OMG.

"Yes, if you promise to take care of it" he replies in a serious tone.

"I'll take care of it alright" I squeal hugging him which he shockingly retuned.

"Come on we got loads to pack" He says taking my hand in his.

"No no, just grab things necessary when we find you a place we will grab all the stuff."

"Now you don't hate me?"

"Nope" I pop my tongue out at him.

"Where are your other bags?" he asks, I point underneath the bed and he slowly nods at me.

I pull the bag from under the bed and before I can do anything. I hear a zipping noise making me blink. I look around to see that my wardrobe is open and see all the things I need, gone. I hear another whooshing noise making me blink furiously again.

"Come on" I hear Damon's voice from outside and I jog over to the window, he is leaning against the car.

I walk over to Elena's room and grab a pen and paper scribbling a quick note about me leaving, my reason for it and my whereabouts except the fact that I am staying with Damon.

If she gets to know that I am living under the same roof as her ex she will shrug it off because she trusts me but if she gets to know that I am living with Damon she will lose it and probably will try to strangle me.

I close the door behind me and keep my spare keys of the house under the pot after locking it.

I jog towards Damon who is already in his car and slide in the passenger seat.

"Buckle up buttercup" he says and presses his foot on the accelerator.

We reach the Salvatore boarding house and I whistle lowly.

"It's beautiful" I say to no one in particular.

"Yes it is" I hear Damon as he opens his trunk and starts to take out suitcases.

I jog towards him and try to help him. He just runs and opens the front door and my jaw drops.

The whole house is decorated in Victorian aesthetic. There is a huge fireplace in the middle of the living room. Everything is wooden and brown and leather.

A squeal leaves my lips as I take in every inch of the house. The interior designer in my losing her mind.

"You like this stuff?" He asks.

"Are you kidding me? Like this stuff? I love it! The interior designer in me is losing her damn mind" I whisper walking and slowly gliding my hand over the furniture.

"Interior designer?" He says leaning against a beautiful wooden pillar.

"Yeah it's a long story" I say as I sit in front of the fire place.

"We've got time" he whooshes and sits next to me.

"You really wanna know?" I turn my head towards him and see him slightly nod his head.

———
Status: unedited