42. Elijah

I blink openly eyes, a splitting headache taking over my body. A grunt leaves my lips as I try to get up.

"Easy there Miss Isla" Atticus was by my side, handing me a glass of water.

"You gave us a scare little shit" I hear a very familiar voice, and I snap my head towards the source of the sound.

Damon, he is leaning against the door frame.

I look at Atticus in question, "I believe that your life will get more adventurous from here so you need someone in your group to be with you so I told him" he explains to me.

"I thought you didn't-"

"I still don't but for your safety when I can't be with you" Atticus gives me smile.

"I am hurt, truly" Damon pushes himself from the doorframe and walks inside and situated himself on the bed.

Wait.

I look around to see.

"It is the first bedroom you designed" Atticus clears my confusion making my eyes widen.

This room came out better than I thought.

"You definitely can be a badass witch designer" Damon comments.

"And a werewolf and a vampire" I add with a grin.

"What?" he looks at me in shock.

I look at Atticus who shakes his head no, signalling me that he hasn't told him things.

"Well you see I am all three" I turn towards Damon, scratching the back of my neck as his face turns into a shock.

I explain him everything and his mouth doesn't close.

"So basically you are the ruler of all supernatural creature plus will be the strongest one all of your genes activate?" he repeats and I nod at him.

"So when will ya know that your genes have been activated?"

"Well on Miss Isla's birthday which is on next full moon, Miss Isla will fully become a witch then after learning and becoming stronger in magic her conscious will release her vampire part then her werewolf after her first human kill as a vampire" this time Atticus explains.

"But make sure no one gets to know about Miss Isla until she is comfortable, and lastly do not let Miss Isla get involved more than she wants to be, you will know the truth but you will never speak of it" Atticus threatens Damon, as his eyes glowed blue again.

"Yes, I will make sure of those things" Damon says in a robot voice, Atticus compelled him?

"How did you compel him?" I ask him in shock.

"What do you mean?" he looks at me in confusion.

"He drinks vervain-"

"Miss Isla all the limitations that the supernatural species faces were placed by the older Darius's so they don't get too ahead of themselves" he lets out a chuckle, making me nod at him.

Damon suddenly lets out a groan making us divert our attention to him.

"Well we should go" he looks at his phone, I nod at him. I remove the sheets and get up, suddenly my knees buckle, making me lose my balance but Atticus catches me.

"You are staying here, Miss Isla will come when she is at her full strength-"

My phone starts to ring loudly and Damon speeds over to the night stand picking it up, "Isla's phone" he cheekily says.

"It is some chick called Ashlee, saying something about weekly tests" Damon pulls phone away from his ear, looking at me, I let out a groan.

"I forgot about them" I fall down on the bed.