Chapter 2

A/N
So I decided to start chapter 2 while I am still off on spring break. I will be introducing the Lightwoods and the Herondales in this chapter. Like I said before, I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS! THEY BELONG TO CASSANDRA CLARE! I hope you guys like this chapter!
----------------------------------------------
Clary grabbed her trunk out of Tessa's car, thanked Tessa for the ride, and made her way to the front office. There she got her room number, her schedule, and her locker combination. Clary then shuffled down to her dorm room. She opened the door and looked around. There was clothes and makeup all over one side of the room.

On one of the desks sat a picture of five kids in front of waterfall. There was three boys and two girls. Two of the boys looked strikingly alike, with black hair and blue eyes. But all of them looked a lot alike, even the one who had completely different coloring, gold eyes and gold hair. The golden boy was beautiful, the most gorgeous person Clary had ever seen. Clary breathe hitched in her throat.

"Shut up, Alec!" Clary turned as she heard a girl say this and then open up the door. The girl had dark black hair and eyes, Clary could recognize her from the picture. She saw Clary and eyed her up and down. Seemingly satisfied she smiles and holds out here hand.

"Hello, my name is Isabelle Lightwood, and you are?" She asked still smiling. I take her hand and shake it.

"Hi, my names Clary Fray."

"Well, welcome to shadowhunter high!" She says. She struts over to her things an begins to unpack. Clary points at the picture.

"Is that your family?" She asks.

"Yea,"Isabelle points at one of the black haired boys in an ugly sweater, "This is my brother Alec, and these are my cousins who live with us, Will, Jace, and Cecily."

"Wow, you guys all look a lot alike." Clary says.

"Yeah, we get that all the time."

"So, are you excited?" Clary said, trying to work up a conversation.

"I guess, what about you?" Isabelle replies.

"I am pretty excited, this is my first time going to a boarding school."

"You'll probably do fine."

Probably? Clary thinks to herself.

"Well, good luck! I am go get some lunch, want to come?" Isabelle asks.

"Sure."
----------------------------------------------

Jace had just gotten into his room and had started to unpack when a geeky brown haired boy barged in.

"Hi," the kid said thrusting his hand out, "I'm Simon"

"Hi." Jace said, not taking the kids- Simon's hand.

"Okaaay" said Simon stretching out the a and putting his hand down. "so I guess that's your side." he motioned to the side where have was putting his things on.

"Yes."

"Okaaay." the boy repeated.

"I'm going to get lunch." Jace said abruptly.

"I'll come." Simon volunteered.

"No." Said Jace and he left.

"Okaaay."
----------------------------------------------
A/N
I know this chapter was very short, but I wanted to just get some introductions in.
I DO NOT OWN THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS! THEY BELONG TO CASSANDRA CLARE!