Chapter 20

A/N
Hey guys! I'm back, I was locked out of my account for a long time and couldn't update, but now I can again! Hope you guys enjoy the new chapter!
--------------------------------------------

Tessa's POV

"We're here!" Clary shouted in my ear.

I fumbled out of my seat and waved to clary as I walked up to my door. I pulled my keys out of my purse and opened the door. I ran up the stairs as fast as I could.

Shutting my door behind me, I sat down in front of my computer. I went on video chat and looked to see if Will was on.

He wasn't, so I jumped on my bed and decided to take a nap.

--------------------------------------------
Clary POV

After I dropped off Tessa, I pulled up to my house and pushed open the car door.

After lugging up my trunk to my room, I ran down stairs to get myself some well deserved water. As I ran down stairs I bumped into my brother, Jonathan.

"Hey sis, welcome back!" He said, his green eyes twinkling.

"Thanks!" I replied smiling. I'm so glad I have a brother like Jonathan, and not Sebastian.

"So there's this big party happening at the Lightwood's tomorrow, wanna go? I know Tessa's going."

"Um sure!" I was excited to get a chance to see Jace, Izzy, and Alec.

"Okay, great. You can ride with me or Tessa."

"Okay" Once the conversation ended, I walked into the kitchen to finally get my water.

Alec's POV
--------------------------------------------

(Warning--swearing)

"That bitch!" I exclaimed at my computer screen. Camille had tagged Magnus in a throw back Thursday of them kissing. Who does that?

I sighed in disgust and turned off my computer. Why does Camille think it's okay to try and steal my boyfriend? This is not okay. I need to do something about it. Subtweet.

Some people need to realize when somethings over and just move on
And post.

Just obvious enough to get the point across, but not to obvious that she's knows it's definitely about her. Perfect!

Magnus POV

--------------------------------------------

I woke with a start when I heard a knocking from downstairs. I look my clock and saw that it was three AM, what the hell?

I pulled on shirt and pants and stumbled down to the front door. There stood Camille.

"Heeyy Magnussss" She slurred obviously drunk.

"What do you want?" I said annoyed.

" I missssss youuu!" Camille whined.

I shut the door in her face.

-------------------------------------------

A/N
Sorry it's so short! This was sort off a filler to get to the more interesting stuff, but hope you guys enjoyed!