Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I don't own TMI or TID!
This chapter is dedicated to @ruthbarrett
----------------------------------------------
Time period- after lunch
Clary POV

As I walked to history class I let my mind wander, I thought about Jace. His golden eyes, his golden hair, his golden skin, he was basically made of gold. I was so deep in thought she didn't even notice somebody was walking next to me. A very muscular someone.

"Hey beautiful" that someone whispered in her ear.

"J-jace," I stuttered, why did I have to stutter?! "What do you want?"

"I wanted to go to my history class." He smirked. He looks very handsome when he smirks, cocky and annoying but still handsome. We got to our history class and he let me go in first.

We went to our seats and waited for the teacher to start. I looked at jace. Drinking in every detail, the way his hair fell, the way his gold eyes sparkled in the light.

"You know it's rude to stare." I whipped around to see a girl with black hair and blue eyes, Cecily I think.

"Um.." I couldn't find anything to say.

"It's alright, you want me to introduce you?" Cecily winked.

"We've met."

"Oooh, so you're hopelessly infatuated with him, and he won't give you the time?"

"Excuse me?" This girl was very forward, and maybe a little to pushy!

"Miss Fray are we interrupting your conversation?" Uh-oh, class had already started.

"Actually, yes you are." Cecily sassed.

"Excuse me? Did you just say that to me?"

"Yes, yes I did." The teacher looked like his head was about to explode. Then he asked, "what's your name?"

"Cecily Herondale" Cecily smirked as she watched the teachers expression change completely.

"Well, just flip to chapter one of your books and start reading." I looked over at Cecily, shocked.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"How did you do that?"

"Do What?"

"That teacher just let you get away after you told him your name."

"Oh, well, when your parents are as influential as mine people tend to learn to respect you." Cecily said it nonchalantly like it was no big deal.

"For real?"

"Yeah, you'll notice that more after a few more days."

"Okay." This school was insane.

----------------------------------------------
A/N
I noticed that there wasn't any Malec and I was like THIS WILL NOT DO! So I decided to do some Malec in this chapter, yay!

----------------------------------------------
Third person POV

Alec walked back to his dorm after all of his classes. Alec made it to his room and took out his keys to unlock the door.

"Let me get that" Alec turned and his breath hitched in his throat behind him stood his roommate, Magnus Bane. The incredibly sparkly,( and incredibly sexy) Magnus Bane.

"Th-thank you" Alec felt his cheeks warm up. Magnus opened the door and walked through.

Alec took out his homework and started working. Magnus had begun painting his nails.

"Erm, Magnus?"

"Yes Alexander?"

"Willyougooutwithme?" Alec blurted out.

"What?" Magnus looked faintly amused.

"Will you go out with me?" Alec clarified.

"When?"

"Friday night."

"Yes"

"Really?" Alec felt a giant lifted of his chest.

"Yes, really."

----------------------------------------------

A/N
I hope you guys liked this chapter! I can not believe this book has 100 views! That's insane! You guys are awesome! I'll try to update soon. ◉‿◉