Chapter 3

Disclaimer- I DO NOT OWN THE INFERNAL DEVICES OR THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS! THE BELONG TO CASSANDRA CLARE!
----------------------------------------------
Clary woke up to Isabelle shaking her. when she finally opened her eyes, they were met with a pair of charcoal black ones.

"GET UP!" Isabelle shouted

"I am." Clary groaned rolling out if bed.

"It's the first day of school! You need to get ready." She persisted.
Clary groaned and went to take a shower. Once clary got out She Saw Izzy with a hair brush and tons of makeup products.

"Makeover!" She shouted with glee. Clary groaned inwardly.
"Let's go!" Isabelle was always much to excited. After what felt like an eternity, Izzy had finished Clary's hair, which was pulled back in a ponytail. Done her make up which was simple pink lipgloss, gray eyeliner on her waterline, and a light dusting of powder. Izzy really knew what she was doing.

"Thank you, now we need to go!" Clary said.

"I'll meet you at class." Isabelle said finishing up her makeup.

"Fine, but your going to be late?" Clary warned. Izzy just shrugged.
----------------------------------------------
When Jace awoke, he saw that need Simon staring at him. So he slapped him.

"Dude what the heck!" Shrieked simon.
Jace just grunted. Simon was looking at him incredulously holding his cheek. Jace just couldn't help himself, he slapped the other cheek.

"I hate you." Simon said.

"The feelings mutual." With that Jace went and took a shower. After he got out he dried his hair and brushed it, and then got dressed. He grabbed his bag and slipped on his shoes and flung himself out the door. He went to his locker. Jace took a look at his schedule,

English

Math

Science

Lunch

History

PE

Jace shoved all his books in his looking, except his English book. He swaggered to his class. He walked in and slumped down in his seat. Jace sat there twiddling his thumbs, Until he saw the most beautiful girl ever walk in. She had luscious red hair and sparkling green eyes.

She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.
----------------------------------------------
Clary walked into her english class. In the back she saw him. The boy from the picture, Jace. He was even more gorgeous in person. She realized that he was staring at back. Clary blushed and scrambled into a seat.

"Hi." Clary turned to see Jace sitting next to her.

"H-hi" she stuttered, why'd she have to stutter?!

"My names Jace, what's yours?" He smiled. It was a cocky smile, but a smile nonetheless.

"Um, Clary." She said a blush thick on her cheeks.

"That's a pretty name." Jace said. With that he settled back in his seat and turned his attention back to the board. Clary stole glances at him all class, he was so hot!
----------------------------------------------
A/N
Hoped you guys liked this chapter!
I DO NOT OWN TMI OR TID!