Chapter 7

Disclaimer: I don't own TMI or TID!

----------------------------------------------
Third person POV

When Sophie woke up on Friday the panic set in. Maybe I should just back out she thought, but something stopped her. Maybe it was the look on Gideon's face when she said yes, or maybe she was just insane, but nonetheless she couldn't back out now. Sighing she got out of her bed to take a shower. Once she got out she started to brush her long, brown hair. Sophie pulled it back, ignoring the fact that it made her scar more noticeable. Once she finished she got dressed in jeans and a black sweatshirt. She walked out the door and bumped into Clary, literally.

"We need to stop meeting like this." Clary joked, getting up of the floor.

"Yes." Sophie agreed. "But I have something to tell you."

"What?"

"Gideon and I are going out tonight." Clary eyebrows disappeared into her hairline.

"But I thought you said no?"

"I did but he asked me in Spanish-"

"What?"

"Well, we were in Spanish class, but that's not the point. It's just," Sophie sighed, "he asked me twice, no ones ever tried that hard to get me to go out with them."

"Well, whatever I don't care why he asked you but," Clary grinned wickedly " you're going to need a makeover." She pulled out her phone and dialed a number.

"Who are you calling?" Clary help up a finger.

"Isabelle? Mmhm, yeah- are you up for giving my friend a makeover?" She help her arm out, and Sophie could hear the squealing. "Okay, I'll see you in five minutes. Bye." Clary hung up. "Looks like you're getting a makeover!"

"For real? Isabelle Lightwood?"

"What? You're going out withe her cousin!" Clary gave an evil laugh.

"Shut up." Sophie blushed.

"Oh. My. God! You're blushing! Sophie's in love with Gideon Lightwood!" Clary shouted.

"Oh my god! Clary, SHUT UP!" Sophie hissed. Clary just laughed.

"Gideon and Sophie sitting in a tree, K-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage!" Clary sang. Sophie's face looked like a tomato. "You are so in love!"

"Ooooo, who's she love with?" Isabelle said. Clary and Sophie hadn't even realized Izzy was there.

"No one!" Sophie said at the same time as clary said "giiideeon"

"Gideon? My cousin? That explains it!"

"What?"

"Oh Gideon's been weirdly happy all the time. Must be because he's in looooooove." Isabelle explained. For some unexplainable reason this made Sophie feel happy.

"You could try and be less obvious"

"What?"

"You're smiling like an idiot."

"Oh my god! Clary, SHUT UP!" Clary started laughing.

Once Izzy finally finished Sophie was wearing a light purple eyeshadow that made her hazel eyes pop, black liner, and mascara. Her outfit was a black sweatshirt (which was more fitted than the other, but Isabelle still wasn't happy with it) and jean shorts, and her hair was down and loosely curled. (See picture at the top of chapter.) She was pretty impressed, Isabelle was pretty good.

"There, now we better get to class!" Isabelle warned.

"Fine." Sophie sighed.

"When Gideon sees you he's going to have a heart attack." Clary waned.

"She speaks the truth." Isabelle agreed.

"Shut up!" Sophie blushed.

"We're going to be late!" Izzy shouted grabbing her bag and running out the door. Sophie and Clary sighed and ran after her.

----------------------------------------------
A/N
Hmm, Sophie and Gideon's date is the same night as Malec's hmmm. Coincidence? I don't know.. Yes I do, but you'll have to read the next chapter! *evil grin.