Chapter 1o

Disclaimer- I do not own TMI or TID!

Clary's POV

I walked to lunch as quickly as I could. The first thing that she noticed was that Tessa was sitting at the same table as yesterday.

Tessa was not alone.

She was full on making out with some boy with black hair. At first I almost fainted because I thought that was Alec, but then I saw Alec sitting with Magnus. So that must be . . .

"Is Tessa making out with Will Herondale?" Sophie's eyes were the size of coconuts.

"I guess." We sighed and walked over to our table. Sophie made a point of slamming down her lunch tray. Tessa jumped, falling of Will's lap. She smiled at them sheepishly.

"Hi"

Sophie hmphed.

"Oh don't act like that! We all know you went out with Gideon on Friday!" Will just sat there silently, he seemed both amused and bored at the same time.

"Am I the only one who doesn't have a boyfriend?" I asked, half to myself.

"What about Jace?" Will stared at me curiously.

" Jace and I ARE NOT dating!" Why did everybody think that?

"Okay . . . Sure" Will smirked. I could see the family resemblance.

"Will, shut up." Tessa interjected helpfully. She then went back to eating Will's face. Sophie looked thoroughly disgusted.

"You guys are disgusting." She said distastefully.

"What about you and Gideon?" Will asked detaching himself from Tessa. " He follows you around like a lovesick puppy, now that's disgusting."

Tessa scowled. "It's cute!"

"Is not."

"Is so"

"Is not"

"Is so"

"Is not"

"Is so"

"Is not! Is not! Is not! Is no-" the last is not was caught off by Tessa kissing Will passionately. I had to agree with Sophie, it was pretty gross.

A/N

I know it's short, please don't hurt me! I just wanted to toss in some wessa, sorry Jessa fans!