III. SCOOTERS'S KIDNAPPING

III. SCOOTER'S KIDNAPPING

Madison had been gracefully sleeping in her bed in Derek's loft, before her phone began to ring. The fluffy blanket that was wrapped around her felt stripped of its warmth, her pillow growing uncomfortable and she shifted to find her phone that was tangled in her bedsheets. She groggily peeled open her eyes, peering at the time on her phone, 12:58 a.m. the bright light made her wince as she rubbed them.

The witch groaned, finally having gone to bed at a decent time for once, but of course her Alpha decided it was a wonderful time to call her. Her thumb slid to answer the call, as she brought her phone to her ear and spoke into it.

"Hello?"

***

Madison was glad to have picked up the phone, as Scott mumbled something about a bathtub and kidnapping. He didn't need to say more, as Madison threw on shoes, a sweatshirt, and whispered a goodbye to Derek as she was out the door.

She ran to Scott's house, and cursed herself when she reached his front door. She sat on his front steps and rested her chin on her elbows. The adrenaline caught up to her, her lungs and legs burning as she caught her breath. A hand was suddenly on her shoulder, as she gripped the figure and leaned its fingers backwards to break.

It wasn't until a girlish scream was emitted and Stiles' face came into the porch light. "Damn, little Argent! Some grip you got there—ow." Stiles yelped, cradling his right hand's fingers as Madison patted his back awkwardly.

In the moments they waited for Scott to answer his door, Stiles thought it was a great time to fill in Madison on the adventures of the night. He didn't hear much, but knew that a wendigo attempted to murder Liam and Melissa, before being killed by a man without a mouth.

Neither knew much about the species, just knowing that it ate human flesh and had a horrifying amount of teeth.

Stiles had ran from the hospital to the McCall household after telling his dad what he thought happened, after previously leaving Malia high and dry at his house to study.

She assumed Scott had heard the commotion, as he opened his front door and let the two in hurriedly.

"Like I said, I told my dad everything I could."

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott questioned, as Stiles frustratingly hugged.

"You barely told me about Liam! What did you do with him, anyway?"