VI. FULL MOONS AND RECONNECTIONS

"Werewolf...werecoyote...banshee...fox?" Liam asked, matching each teenager in the room with their supernatural form.

"Kitsune. But fox works." Kira replied with a shrug.

"And...witch?" Liam says last, looking to Madison as she nodded in confirmation.

"What are you?" He points to Stiles who looks around the room and sighs.

"Uh, for a little while, I was possessed by an evil spirit. It was very evil." Stiles informs, nodding his head.

"Very evil is an understatement." Madison snarled out under her breath, not going unnoticed by the older teenagers in the room.

"What are you now?" Liam asked again, Stiles looking around the room awkwardly as he pursed his lips.

"Better? Um..."

Liam scanned the room upon being satisfied with Stiles' answer. His eyes land upon a bag filled with chains and handcuffs.

"Are those for me?"

"No, they're for me." Malia replied, her eyes flashing blue as Liam's own widened.

"How did you do that?"

"You'll learn. But first, you need to get through the full moon." Scott informed, his voice rather calm with a nod of head.

"The moon's already out." Liam replied his eyes narrowing in anger as he began to scan the room.

"And you're starting to feel something, aren't you?"

"I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nutjobs." Liam spat, as Madison found herself chuckling at the stupidity of the situation.

"Hm. I've been called a lot of things, but psychotic nutjobs is a first." She mumbled to Lydia and Stiles who snickered quietly in response.

"You guys are out of your freaking minds! I don't know how you did that eye-thing, and I don't care. I'm walking out the door right now, and if any of you try to stop me, I swear to God, I'm gonna—" Liam cut himself off as he fell to the ground clutching his ears.

Madison wasn't quite sure what took over, but she found herself rushing towards the blonde as crouching down next to him.

"Are you okay?" She asked, her hand going towards his forehead as she noticed the beads of sweat forming above it.