LVI. HEARTLESS

LVI. HEARTLESS

Malia had tackled Theo to the ground, punching him relentlessly. Isaac had come rushing inside at the first thud, though he made no move to stop his girlfriend's assault on the chimera.

"It's okay, you don't have to stop," Theo mumbled through a bloodied lip.

"Trust me, I won't." Malia replied, taking out her claws as Theo widened his eyes.

"Malia, enough." Isaac finally said, taking ahold of Malia hand as he brought her away from Theo with Scott's help.

Malia was angry as she growled at the two.

"Slow down, okay?" Scott Said gently, "he's going back in the ground." The alpha said, his vision shifting to Madison.

"You can't," Liam said through wide eyes.

Scott looked at his beta incredulously.

"He remembers Stiles." Liam tried, and Malia shook her head.

"Scott remembers Stiles. Lydia, Madison, and I remember Stiles."

"Not like he does," Madison defended, "he remembers him as a person. He knows his face and how he acted, he knows more than the sound of his voice and a few memories. We need him."

"Plus, the Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt. He can help us." Liam added.

Scott looked to Isaac, leaving him with Malia as the alpha approached the two.

"Or he could kill us." Scott said.

"He's our responsibility." Liam reasoned, and Madison nodded.

"Noshiko gave me the sword, she trusted me with it."

Scott opened his mouth to reply, but Theo beat him to it.

"It's so awkward when Mom and Dad fight," Theo sighed as he sat up, catching the attention of the group.

"Shut up." They yelled in unison, Hayden watching as she took a few steps towards the three.

"You guys are right," Hayden spoke, "if Theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the Skinwalkers. But for right now—"

"He goes back right now." Scott decided, taking a step towards Madison, as she tightened her grip on the sword as took a step back.